Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14980697_1762895833976133_1934508600613473453_n.jpg

That's pretty awesome news right there. I like that there is a ton to choose from when it comes to Berserk collectibles. It used to be a rarity, but now it seems like a lot of companies want to jump on the bandwagon and I'm all for it.

That's pretty awesome news right there. I like that there is a ton to choose from when it comes to Berserk collectibles. It used to be a rarity, but now it seems like a lot of companies want to jump on the bandwagon and I'm all for it.

Weird to. It seems like it just kinda blew up outta nowhere. I'm glad.

Originally, they announced that they would be making five characters from Berserk, right...? Black Swordsman Guts, Berserker Guts, Griffith, Skull Knight, and Zodd. We're missing out on Casca, but that's pretty much the line-up I was expecting.

I'll never be able to afford them all. :lol

Not sure if anyone else saw this listing on taobao: https://world.taobao.com/item/45644578433.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.3ZAELu#detail
It looks like they're taking pre-orders for the RED MARKS x INFLAMES 1/6 Guts. However, I'm sort of skeptical on whether this is a scam or not. The seller is very highly rated but in the description of the product it says that the expected release date is Quarter 4 of 2015. I looked around and didn't find any in-hand pictures, so maybe they delayed the production for a whole year? Last we saw were the official pictures with 2015 trademark on them, so it could make sense. Also there's a $45 deposit to pre-order, but no indication of the actual total price or when they'll actually receive the figure.
Considering that this is an unlicensed product, it makes sense that orders would be done on a public selling website rather than through an official hobby website. Last time we saw a RED MARKSxINFLAMES figure was the ****shi Hatake figure from Naruto which was released last year.
I wanted to place an order myself but I'm not sure if it's trustworthy enough to pre-order something with a deposit and not know what the total price and when the expected release date is. This is the only listing I found for it on taobao by the way.

Not sure if anyone else saw this listing on taobao: https://world.taobao.com/item/45644578433.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.3ZAELu#detail
It looks like they're taking pre-orders for the RED MARKS x INFLAMES 1/6 Guts. However, I'm sort of skeptical on whether this is a scam or not. The seller is very highly rated but in the description of the product it says that the expected release date is Quarter 4 of 2015. I looked around and didn't find any in-hand pictures, so maybe they delayed the production for a whole year? Last we saw were the official pictures with 2015 trademark on them, so it could make sense. Also there's a $45 deposit to pre-order, but no indication of the actual total price or when they'll actually receive the figure.
Considering that this is an unlicensed product, it makes sense that orders would be done on a public selling website rather than through an official hobby website. Last time we saw a RED MARKSxINFLAMES figure was the ****shi Hatake figure from Naruto which was released last year.
I wanted to place an order myself but I'm not sure if it's trustworthy enough to pre-order something with a deposit and not know what the total price and when the expected release date is. This is the only listing I found for it on taobao by the way.
If it is true, then I am even more relieved I waited for this one. Hopefully it releases

that inflames figure is literally my most wanted figure. I hope to God-hand that they release this one!!

Woah... Even as a Berserk fan, I'm not sure many people would want to display that... That scene was really messed up, even by Berserk standards.

It's something you might want to display in a toy/statue museum, but not in your home... unless you don't mind scaring off friends and family. :lol

Anyone know where I can purchase these Figma Berserk custom capes other than Taobao? Setting up an alipay account is next to impossible for some reason.

https://world.taobao.com/item/53544...spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-14435612392.41.V10gX3
https://world.taobao.com/item/53544...spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-14435612384.93.k7G0Uw

Would definitely like to get a hold of these. Thanks in advance!

Anyone has managed to buy one of this capes, that can give some advice? I would love to purchase both of them

Back