Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the funky pictures but bought a spare body for my guts figure with the intention to replace a few parts and kinda got carried away so I stripped the armor off (still salvageable can be re-used on a different figure now) but the body is pretty unique. The legs are just a little off to me, when you try to move them both at the same time they kinda go into a roll instead of click but when you move one while holding the other it will do its click position.

The other thing I tried to do was remove his left arm gauntlet but holy hell that thing is on there good removing the screw plug was no task. I tried to separate the outer part to get to the arm core but it is on there good, I don't know if they had glued the gauntlet together or sealed it some other way but I cannot separate any of those pieces.

DSC_0519.JPG
DSC_0521.JPG
DSC_0524.JPG
DSC_0430.jpg

I used Gecco's head and modified to movable eyes/ Modified the body(except the arm)/ modified the cape & added magnet inside both cape & armor(more easy to fix)/ modified the Prosthetics(more thin)/ custom leather & metal parts/ repainted the body and head
DSC_0433.jpg
DSC_0451.JPG
DSC_0460.JPG
DSC_0471.jpg
DSC_0472.jpg
DSC_0474.JPG
DSC_0476.JPG
DSC_0479.jpg
DSC_0482.jpg
DSC_0483.JPG
DSC_0498.JPG
DSC_0509.JPG
DSC_0511.jpg

I wish I had been into collecting back when Gecco Guts was first announced. I would love to have that piece.

Man! Your mods and pics make me want this figure now! I have that extra gecco head just sitting around too - _ -

That is really helpful now I need to figure out or find a tool to remove that pin. Those little tweaks you did look amazing, I wanted to know what you used for the metal bits around the belt. Those custom heads look so good on the full body.

That is really helpful now I need to figure out or find a tool to remove that pin. Those little tweaks you did look amazing, I wanted to know what you used for the metal bits around the belt. Those custom heads look so good on the full body.

20161110_210913.jpg

Bought from the craft shop

All I'm really worried about is will the articulation be good enough to get him in a semi-crawling position?

Absolutely not :lol

Yeah, I know. But will it though? It's a hope and a dream that has around a 2% chance of becoming a reality. :rotfl

Not even Black Swordsman Guts had good articulation. I can't even imagine what a fully decked out character would be like from them.

Yeah, I know. But will it though? It's a hope and a dream that has around a 2% chance of becoming a reality. :rotfl

Not even Black Swordsman Guts had good articulation. I can't even imagine what a fully decked out character would be like from them.

Yeah the armour is gonna restrict it no matter what unfortunately, I haven't seen many figures do a convincing crouched pose to be honest

Back