Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered SK this morning, saw that the PO was closing 6pm HK time I think so if anybody else is waiting just a heads up

Oh wow I didn't know they close them haha. I suppose 6 weeks isn't a bad window to get a preorder in.

Dang. I missed it. I just don't have the money right now to justify a big purchase. Oh well, at least I can still get the regular version.

So, the Berserk reprints have different spines and people aren't happy with them for obvious reasons...

V7mp4f0.jpg

Dark Horse said the reason for the change is because DWP is no longer the co-publisher, it's out of their hands really and no plans to change them. Though I read some have received a new volume 5 with the old spine, so maybe there's still an old batch of volumes out there.

Are you freaking kidding me? I just bought all of the in-print volumes right before the reprint. I swear.... They're gonna look all kerfuggled

So, the Berserk reprints have different spines and people aren't happy with them for obvious reasons...

V7mp4f0.jpg

Dark Horse said the reason for the change is because DWP is no longer the co-publisher, it's out of their hands really and no plans to change them. Though I read some have received a new volume 5 with the old spine, so maybe there's still an old batch of volumes out there.

That would greatly disturb my OCD.

I wish dark horse would release these in collections like the hellboy library editions

They have announced in the past that they were working toward and omnibus release, but I doubt they'll get around to it anytime soon. It was originally talked about years ago.

Anyone know where I can purchase these Figma Berserk custom capes other than Taobao? Setting up an alipay account is next to impossible for some reason.

https://world.taobao.com/item/53544...spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-14435612392.41.V10gX3
https://world.taobao.com/item/53544...spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-14435612384.93.k7G0Uw

Would definitely like to get a hold of these. Thanks in advance!

For band of the hawk guts just buy Figma Leonidas and use his cape on guts, it looks perfect and you'll have a cool 300 Figma.

That sucks. Vol 38 will be new spine then.
Yep. Even if you manage to track down the older volumes the spines will never all match.

Are they reprinting all of them? I might be interested if the new ones look the same.

No, they only seem to be reprinting the ones that are out of stock and in random order as well. 2, 5, 6, 12 and 15 were just reprinted and 24 and 37 are coming in December. After that Dark Horse has said they're reprinting 28 and 32 and are trying to aquire the rights to reprint others. Many in the teens, twenties and early thirties are very difficult to find so there's still a lot left to reprint.

Back