Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Is this from an art book?

It certainly is. There is one for each film I believe.

Apart from the CGI, I thought the 2D drawings and animation in the films were incredibly well done. Just not a great adaptation of the source material overall.

Turns out the figure I bought on eBay is a reissue version that comes out sometime in 2017.

Woah I would like to have those art books! Are the obnoxiously expensive...?

And I saw Guts and Skull Knight are on sale at crunchyroll.com. Guts is $209 and SK is $234 I believe. They're preorders for the May release and you have to pay now, but it's a good deal.

Just opened Guts today and wow. That's pretty much my first reaction. It's absolutely stellar and I didn't have any QC issues. The sculpt, the weathering, and the poseability were what I wanted and more. I had a little trouble putting the cape on, but I figured it out. My only real gripe with the figure is the stand. It's pretty much garbage and doesn't provide any support for the figure. He doesn't really need it, but I'd appreciate it for peace of mind that when I'm not home he's not going to tumble off the shelf. I'm ordering a cheap hot toys knock off stand from eBay. Also, he didn't really feel fragile to me. Which was a nice surprise. But perhaps I have a different definition of fragile haha.

All in all, it's a near perfect figure. From the sleek packaging, to the great sculpts, outfit, and accessories. It's the best 1/6 Guts I've ever seen and I am mentally committed to buying the entire Berserk line from ThreeZero. I already ordered the Skull Knight EX and will surely put my order in when Berserker Armor Guts is officially announced. If it came with a better stand, it would be perfect.

Honestly, I think Guts is my favorite figure in my collection aside from my custom ROTS Anakin. He was surprisingly... photogenic. I took about 30 pics, so they're coming soon. Probably tomorrow.

This is a must have for any Berserk fan. 9.5/10

Just opened Guts today and wow. That's pretty much my first reaction. It's absolutely stellar and I didn't have any QC issues. The sculpt, the weathering, and the poseability were what I wanted and more. I had a little trouble putting the cape on, but I figured it out. My only real gripe with the figure is the stand. It's pretty much garbage and doesn't provide any support for the figure. He doesn't really need it, but I'd appreciate it for peace of mind that when I'm not home he's not going to tumble off the shelf. I'm ordering a cheap hot toys knock off stand from eBay. Also, he didn't really feel fragile to me. Which was a nice surprise. But perhaps I have a different definition of fragile haha.

All in all, it's a near perfect figure. From the sleek packaging, to the great sculpts, outfit, and accessories. It's the best 1/6 Guts I've ever seen and I am mentally committed to buying the entire Berserk line from ThreeZero. I already ordered the Skull Knight EX and will surely put my order in when Berserker Armor Guts is officially announced. If it came with a better stand, it would be perfect.

Honestly, I think Guts is my favorite figure in my collection aside from my custom ROTS Anakin. He was surprisingly... photogenic. I took about 30 pics, so they're coming soon. Probably tomorrow.

This is a must have for any Berserk fan. 9.5/10

Great news ! I'm glad you like him . I'm pretty sure the stand is more for supporting the sword in an action stance .

Does anyone's Dragonslayer ever so slightly move side to side? Not like loosely, no at all, but enough that you notice when you try to move just the handle?

Found a pretty good review on the TZ Guts. He details everything very well. If you jump to 16:27 in the first video you'll see a good height comparison between TZ and medicom.

Nice video review of Threezero Guts. The figure looks pretty good overall. I'll probably just stick with my Medicom version, but I'm sure those that get the Threezero version will be very happy.

Jesus dude...
nope nope nope...
This is 1/6 pricing territory. I mean he is huge, but sorry I can't lol. $240 is too much. Going to cost at least $480 for all of them, and that's without tax and shipping...

No excuses! Those who can't afford any members of the God Hand will be tried and tortured for heretics and witchcraft. :lecture

Thinking about it, a Mozgus figma with a head bashing book would be lit. :lol

Expensive as hell, but looks amazing.

gBsuzJP.jpg

pV4NNWO.jpg

Lbkajav.jpg

vH1R8T2.jpg

VJnPMJz.jpg

yqPJLQv.jpg

rHwug7H.jpg

z4ie1TJ.jpg

BBTS just listed it.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=FRE10246&mode=retail

Wow even more than I thought... $250..

It does look amazing, but no way in the eclipse I can justify that with myself. The only type of figures I can spend $200+ on are 1:6 scale. No figma is worth that much.

Watch ThreeZero announce they're doing the God Hand in 1:6 scale and they give us a 1:6 scale Void for the same or similar price.

There's no obligation to complete a line is there..? If that was the case, I'd be screwed. :lol

I don't think we should just choose to buy this no matter the price just because it's Berserk.

Back