Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm too picky, but I have a high tolerance for stuff. Maybe I'll try to scrape it off. I know it's weathering, but it was put in such a ****** spot that it looks like a mistake.

Hmmm... :/

It sucks that sometimes QC issues like this still get missed. Do you have a picture so we know what you're talking about?

I know I'm being picky, but this seriously bugs me.

14713744_10207415382485958_320736060286667348_n.jpg

It's the grey area dead center. There's almost a little line in the middle of it. I can't tell of it's a developing hole or not. It's hard to see in photos.

I can see how that would bug you, but it's not all that bad. Is it easy to cover up or hide?

I was able to hide it, but I also noticed there's some spots on the legs too so I'm not as upset over it now. I also noticed in video reviews and on pics posted here... for whatever reason they used two different pairs of pants. Some guys got ones that are clean looking that have horizontal lines going across them, where like me and some others got one that looks like fake leather with this grey weathering on it.

One of the first reviews of it on Youtube, the guy's Dragonslayer has no blood weathering on the middle charcoal part of it whatsoever, while people that got it later do have it. I wonder what went on in production that made them do that.

I will say, this is so much more "fun" to look at then the Medicom. It's just this needed eyeball control and better headsculpts.

I may still try to buy another one to see if it's any better.

Last edited:
I was able to hide it, but I also noticed there's some spots on the legs too so I'm not as upset over it now. I also noticed in video reviews and on pics posted here... for whatever reason they used two different pairs of pants. Some guys got ones that are clean looking that have horizontal lines going across them, where like me and some others got one that looks like fake leather with this grey weathering on it.

One of the first reviews of it on Youtube, the guy's Dragonslayer has no blood weathering on the middle charcoal part of it whatsoever, while people that got it later do have it. I wonder what went on in production that made them do that.

I will say, this is so much more "fun" to look at then the Medicom. It's just this needed eyeball control and better headsculpts.

I may still try to buy another one to see if it's any better.
If its easy to remove the armor, you may want to consider just replacing the pants.

So I finally got my boyfriend to watch the first Berserk movie with me. At first he said it was "stupid and gay," but when I pressed him to tell me how he really felt, he admitted that he liked it. We'll probably watch the other movies tomorrow night. Do you guys think the new anime would be worth watching if he enjoys the next two? There's no way in hell he would ever read a manga, so that's our only option if he wants to continue the story. I've heard a lot of complaints about it (mostly about the CGI), but if it's the same as the movies that should be fine. Any thoughts?

Oh boy... It makes the movies look like animation gold in comparison.

That's disappointing... I was hoping to get him into the later arcs, but I guess I'll have to pass if it's that bad. He's been complaining enough about the CGI in the movies.

The cgi was jarring at first. But it isn't as overbearing as in the first few eps. If you're able to overlook it, I think you will enjoy yourselves. You might have to hold his hand during the Eclipse though. :lol

I wished someone held mine when I saw the ending of the first series. I was like, "WTF is this? Don't end it like this! Noooo!" :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he would like it... i mean, i didn't actually care about the CGI in the movies as much as some others did but if he didn't like it in the movies then he'll like the anime even less

That's disappointing... I was hoping to get him into the later arcs, but I guess I'll have to pass if it's that bad. He's been complaining enough about the CGI in the movies.

I guess I'll just see how he feels about the second and third movies, and if he still likes them after the Eclipse we can try the new anime. I'm scared he won't like the Eclipse because he isn't a fan of the manga. It will be a bit... jarring. And disturbing. I'll hold his hand. :lol

I wouldn't watch the new anime it's awful to look at the 3D render looks nothing like Guts only when they put him in 2d it looks good but I would just read the manga .

I wouldn't call it awful, at least for me. I enjoyed it for what it was. But I am hoping that the studio listens to the feedback from fans to keep the cgi stuff to the bare minimum for next season. Use it for the army shots but leave everything else 2D. Especially the battle scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back