Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I still got plenty of time to put my Skull Knight order in, which probably will need to wait at least two more weeks.

I'm starting to think BBTS ain't getting their Guts until sometime next month.

Got an update from BBTS. They think def next month. So no Guts in September. Prob for the best since I just paid off Skull Knight. :)

Yeah it was SO expensive. If id have known 3Z were going to put them back up I would have pre-ordered it from them the second time around.

I don't care about having to wait, alas I was totally shafted

Damn.. Yeah I'd be salty as hell too. Well enjoy your Guts while the rest of us wait. There's a silver lining at least.

I'm on volume 11 now. Can't wait for volume 13 when the supposed mind-**** happens. I want **** to hit the fan already.

Just wanna share a couple of pics i took (sorry for the phone quality pic). Looking forward to skull knight and hopefully i can get the medicom one too. Cheers! :hi5:
IMG_4130new.jpg

IMG_4123new.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4123.jpg
    IMG_4123.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4130.jpg
    IMG_4130.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 95
OMG GUTS LOOKS GREAT!!!

Thanks for the pics gr3nd3l! Cell phone quality or not, they look really good! I'm so excited to receive mine sometime next month hopefully. Congrats!

Very nice pictures of Guts! How well does the left mechanical elbow bend for you? Do you mind showing the maximum range you can get out of it?

He's a bit overscaled for my liking, and Skull Knight is going to be even bigger.

His hand is goofy large.

Yeah the hand is huge, I'm considering wrapping a relaxed hot toys hand up to see what the sizing is like on the figure.

Personally the size is good, it's just you cant really partner him up with anyone at the moment until SK comes out.

It makes me really excited for the Berserk armour version though, the armour and detailing on it is superb.

I think if one was inclined to, you could remove pretty much all of the armour on it etc and replace the body.

Last edited:
Another thing that bugs me is the handguard doesn't seem... fat enough? If that's the right way to put it. The Medicom's is really thick and wide, and it doesn't make the handle seem longer than it should be.

I like the weathering and all, but the cape seems cheap.

The Hilt, that semi circle bit above the handle? i think it is too, although the handle is way too fat so it throws the proportions off.

They should have weathered that brown fabric top part of the boots too. Looks odd being crisp clean. That's actually one of my main gripes with the head, apart from it looking not that much like him - there's zero character at all in it

Yeah the handle is really fat. And if the handguard half circle thing was fatter and bigger than the blade slightly, the handle wouldn't look so huge.

Really dislike that head. I can't believe anyone ever thought it looked better than the Medicom. The Medicom is slightly idealized, but it's got such character to it and doesn't come off as a soulless mannequin head.

I prefer the medicom heads 100%, agreed it's stylised but it's on the good end of it, not the other end like TZ went (imo of course, nothing wrong with liking the TZ head)

Having said all that above it is a really nice figure in hand, the gripes are minor. It's the first figure for a year or so that i felt the 'new toy' excitement for when i got it out, and it's much better made than any of the GOT figs they have put out so far so there is that

I'm just here to tell everybody that never saw the threezero guts first hand that, any impressions you guys had when looking pics of this figure is false. I just received mine, and it's a MIND BLOWING figure. Just don't let it go away just because you saw bad pictures.

Frank just said it's got a bunch of problems and he has it... If you like it fine, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

As if I was trying to bypass anyones opinions. Just saying that those pics out there are totally bad merchandising. Just a friendly advice for anyone who wants to take it.

Back