Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was a generic shounen manga to. Boy was I wrong. Holy **** was I wrong.

I thought it was a generic shounen manga to. Boy was I wrong. Holy **** was I wrong.

Lmao it's not even close to being shounen. Yes it has rage fueled fights, but that's about it. And that's what I like so much about it. Don't get me wrong, I love shounen manga, but that pool is kinda shallow. As Caped Baldy said, the themes and lore of the series has so much depth and meaning.

Yeah that's the one. He felt it revealed a bit too much and wanted to leave 'it' a bit more vague, so he requested it not to be published in the volumes. It occurs during volume 13, give it a read if you haven't.

https://mossmanga.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/berserk-lost-chapter-1.html

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh I remember this now.. That was a really good chapter! Even though it gives a lot away, it's still kind of vague.

And LMAO Gaiseric is def SK. I would listen to the other theories, but only for the lols. It's so obvious and makes so much sense that if he was anyone but SK, it would be coming completely out of left field. I'm really looking forward to that reveal in particular, because of how closely it relates to the God Hand. It's so exciting to think about.

Are you guys talking about me!? LMAO :lol :rotfl
sk32.jpg

I got my TZ guts in yesterday. He is huge!

Overall it's a nice figure, zero issues with mine out of the box. The clothing/body combo looks great. My heads looks the same colour as the neck so I thought there wasn't any colour matching issues, but I think it's the arms that are slightly paler to the rest.

What I don't like about it is the hand looks too big, the head is tripe (looks nothing like him, especially bad if you put it with the medicom figure) the handles too big on the dragonslayer and the cape... it's even more unmanageable than the crappy medicoms.

All in all it's good, can't really tell you if it's better than medicom. The TZ looks more realistic and has the better armour by a mile but the medicom one looks more like him so I think it's gonna be down to personal preference

I got my TZ guts in yesterday. He is huge!

Overall it's a nice figure, zero issues with mine out of the box. The clothing/body combo looks great. My heads looks the same colour as the neck so I thought there wasn't any colour matching issues, but I think it's the arms that are slightly paler to the rest.

What I don't like about it is the hand looks too big, the head is tripe (looks nothing like him, especially bad if you put it with the medicom figure) the handles too big on the dragonslayer and the cape... it's even more unmanageable than the crappy medicoms.

All in all it's good, can't really tell you if it's better than medicom. The TZ looks more realistic and has the better armour by a mile but the medicom one looks more like him so I think it's gonna be down to personal preference

Thanks for the impressions! For me, the sculpt is what I imagine Guts to look like if he were a real person, so it doesn't bother me at all. Glad to see you didn't have any issues. Where did you order from? And would you kindly grace this barren thread with photos? :)

I ordered mine from Hobbylink Japan

My camera is broke, so it'd have to be crappy iPhone pics but i can take some tonight

Thanks for the impressions! For me, the sculpt is what I imagine Guts to look like if he were a real person, so it doesn't bother me at all. Glad to see you didn't have any issues. Where did you order from? And would you kindly grace this barren thread with photos? :)

Oh yeah.. They're the ones with the insane price hike. *Sigh* guess it's what I get for not overpaying lol. I emailed BBTS, so maybe they'll give me an update.

And iPhone pics would suffice! :)

Oh yeah.. They're the ones with the insane price hike. *Sigh* guess it's what I get for not overpaying lol. I emailed BBTS, so maybe they'll give me an update.

And iPhone pics would suffice! :)

Yeah it was SO expensive. If id have known 3Z were going to put them back up I would have pre-ordered it from them the second time around.

I don't care about having to wait, alas I was totally shafted

I'm glad I still got plenty of time to put my Skull Knight order in, which probably will need to wait at least two more weeks.

I'm starting to think BBTS ain't getting their Guts until sometime next month.

Oh I remember this now.. That was a really good chapter! Even though it gives a lot away, it's still kind of vague.

And LMAO Gaiseric is def SK. I would listen to the other theories, but only for the lols. It's so obvious and makes so much sense that if he was anyone but SK, it would be coming completely out of left field. I'm really looking forward to that reveal in particular, because of how closely it relates to the God Hand. It's so exciting to think about.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back