Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the eyes have red LEDs... Would be weird not to include it since his eyes are always illuminated.

any place where I can still pre-order this bad boy? I've checked bigbadtoystore and entertainmentearth, and they are pre-order sold out.

A lot of world building in the last few manga chapters especially this latest one. But I can't help but feel that fairy land will be burned to the ground before long. :(

Latest anime episode was enjoyable, too.

Crap, the retailer I ordered guts with has told me they can't fulfill my order!!

Where can I still get him at a semi reasonable price. Pisses me right off when they do that **** so close I mean come on...

Gees HLJ has it for $292... Anybody who wants one, just wait until BBTS has it back in stock upon release. Then just pay $220. The markup is ridiculous.

Just received mine, the pvc arm is pretty stiff but seems durable.. Only time will tell. The sword hilt is bigger than the holding hand, forcing it may mess up the hilt's cloth wrapping. But overall really happy with the figure.

Last edited:
Already starting to prefer the Medicom to this and I don't even have it yet. That handle is way oversized.

Nice pic Casvel!! Guts looks amazing and I can't wait to get mine! Makes me even more hyped for the Skull Knight. Feel free to flood the thread with your pictures. I think it needs a shot in the arm.

Guts looks pretty good! His head sculpt even looks better in your picture. So is it a pain to get his hands to hold the sword if the hilt is oversized? How are the joints nice and tight? Does he have any ankle tilt articulation?

Guts looks pretty good! His head sculpt even looks better in your picture. So is it a pain to get his hands to hold the sword if the hilt is oversized? How are the joints nice and tight? Does he have any ankle tilt articulation?

I did a weak attempt to get him to hold the sword but didn't manage to since it is pretty difficult and I'm not really displaying him at this point (back in box :( ). As mentioned above, looks like it may damage the cloth wrappings on both the hand and hilt if I forced it, may try again with the hot water method to soften the hands.

Articulation isn't really that great. Pvc arm is movable but really stiff, not sure if it's only on mine. The other joints are just nice, no wobbly joints. No ankle articulation at all.

The boots is a one piece plastic, even if he had internal ankle articulation, the boots would be restricting it.

Back