Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn i love the femto breaking out of the behliet . berserk figures are so amazing.

I really hope they do a Black Swordsman 2.0 with the newer set of armor he got from Godo the 2nd time he visits. The first one they did had a ****** cape.

I agree. He's too plain looking without the leg armor.

Damn i love the femto breaking out of the behliet . berserk figures are so amazing.

They really are!

I agree. He's too plain looking without the leg armor.

They really are!

They can obviously improve on it, since Griffith had a fabric cape. Or even just a plastic cape since both the Berserker and BOH Guts had them.

From Facebook.

xZ4d3Es.jpg

Looks awesome. I hope the sword handle is made out of some very tough plastic so the spikes don't break off when placing the sword in his hand.

Nice to see the Sword of Actuation. But I don't like that they dirtied SK up.

I got my replacement face for my Medicom guts from Medicom. It's perfect, I think they literally took it right from the factory.

Which address did you use to contact Medicom for replacement ?

Have some issues with my Guts too and wanted to ask them if they could help.

Which address did you use to contact Medicom for replacement ?

Have some issues with my Guts too and wanted to ask them if they could help.

[email protected]

They got back to me fairly quickly. They just want the cost of shipping it EMS.

As for my Guts, I'm leaving the stained jaw faceplate on the figure and keeping the pristine head sealed until I can figure out a way to keep it from being dyed.

[email protected]

They got back to me fairly quickly. They just want the cost of shipping it EMS.

As for my Guts, I'm leaving the stained jaw faceplate on the figure and keeping the pristine head sealed until I can figure out a way to keep it from being dyed.

Okay thanks ! I hope they would be able to help me.

Except for my issues it's a great figure !

ZZZ

I just noticed my Medicom Guts and he's missing the plated armor that's strapped to his shoulder on his right arm.

I actually bought it brand new from Volks in Akihibara but didn't check until I got back to Australia. Anybody have any advice for this kind of situation with Medicom?

I just got casca but the figma figures are too small. Should I just wait for medicom?
I have band of the hawk guts

I wonder if Medicom will make anymore 1:6. If they do, I hope they make Griffith since ThreeZero is doing Femto.

*edit* Nm I don't know why I thought ThreeZero is making Femto.

Last edited:
I would of got this of medicom and threezero didn't come out and say they were doing berserk figs.

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anybody who has this statue has noticed their base is curved, like mine?

Very worried about the long term issues that may result from it.

As you can see from my photos the base is curved and does not sit flat at all:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet (imgur album)

Back