Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a brighter note. Here is one of our first in hand images of the Medicom Guts.

View attachment 233167

Pretty happy with it. I can't wait to get it next to the BOH Guts.

WTF Another long break? Till summer 2016? Is he consulting for the new anime or something?

As bad as this is, since we just got to the island. I think it's for the best, since I think the art has taken a big dive in the last two chapters. Guts doesn't even look like Guts anymore.

I think he gets burnt out and needs a change of pace from time to time. I dont know just speculation on my part

How do you get burnt out from making three chapters? He should just use this damn break to finish everything and release it all. It's 2016 it's time for you to get your work done, yes the artwork takes time but dammit I've seen manga with better artwork that have consistent releases.

Atleast this isn't hunter X hunter tho, that guy will never finish.

How do you get burnt out from making three chapters? He should just use this damn break to finish everything and release it all. It's 2016 it's time for you to get your work done, yes the artwork takes time but dammit I've seen manga with better artwork that have consistent releases.

Atleast this isn't hunter X hunter tho, that guy will never finish.

Im not an artist or a writer by any means but the level of detail he puts in his art is quite impressive and he is doing it all on his own. In the Past Miura has had various health problems so as I said its just speculation on my part. Hunter X hunter I don't think will ever finish but I hope it does and we can add Hajime no hippo to that list of amazing stories that are unfinished and may never be finished.

I laughed when you mentioned Hajime no Ippo, seriously I don't think it ends until the author is gone. It's like that Shounen Jump series about the Police Station with the name that is way too long.

Don't forget 'Hunterxhunter'.. not to mention 'Bastard!!' Even 'Five Star Stories' They all have legendary track record that easily beat Guyver or Berserk.

I laughed when you mentioned Hajime no Ippo, seriously I don't think it ends until the author is gone. It's like that Shounen Jump series about the Police Station with the name that is way too long.

the guy riding a bicycle and looks like he shaves once a week?

series like Doraemon still goes on long after the author left. i'm pretty sure same will go for Dragonball.

I often get the impression people just want Miura to rush the story and get it over with. Some even wanted Berserk on a weekly release schedule. :lol

Where did you see the art "take a dive"?

Last two chapters.

This one isn't bad.

dJ5d5fj.png

But these two bug me, more so the 2nd. A lot of people of Reddit hate it too. Maybe Miura just had a few bad panels of Guts.
L4GegKC.png

JwPbqyE.png

Last few volumes.

3q2KcAh.png

I still see Guts in those panels, perhaps a little less detail than usual. It might even be the heavier shading on his face that exaggerates the look in comparison to the ones from previous volumes. I don't know.

Miura might be getting used to drawing Guts again after having him absent from the scene for some time, which can be a common thing to happen to artists from time to time. Though to be honest online scans don't always capture the very best of art compared to when reading it on paper.

you guys are being overly picky. there's alot more famous comics that have even worse consistency to a point you'd though they were drawn by totally different artists, which some actually were.

i don't know why newer generations of artists don't use CG to draw their comics instead, would save alot of time, and can easily convert the files into animation and consistency would be much higher .

98% of that figure looks amazing, but the screw covers and elbow joint have got me holding out for the three zero version

the one in the picture have the screw hole cover in too deep, but if it really bothers you you can always putty it up and touch up with paint. not sure why Medicom hasn't updated their RAH bodies.

Back