Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't contradict nothing, read it again. They're going to be the only game in town doing more than just Guts, so I don't really have a choice as a fan to go somewhere else for 1/6 figures. I actually like the newer Skull Knight photos, my issue was with Guts. I imagine their Berserker will turn out good considering it's design is more in tune with what their good at. And what i said about threezero doing Guts spans across all their human figures so I'm not singling him out.

Did you only join to argue with me, or are you just a hardcore threezero defender? :lol

Are you from Skullknight.net? I get that impression.

Yes you did contradict yourself because Skull Knight is not a robot and you expressed your distaste for everything other than robots from Threezero. Plus you stated that Skull Knight looks cheap, I don't need to quote you for that one. You clearly bash Threezero for the sake of it. I actually like Medicom by the way, I think that they're great at making anime characters in general with much more clean and simpler designs such as the Akira figures, but Berserk is an exception which has a sense of realism to the character designs.

Not even close. The Threezero looks nothing like the Manga. He looks more like young Bruce Campbell :lol

The Medicom is the only one with the intense expression that he should have, and his hair is perfect.

No but are you a medicom defender anymore? Seems like I convinced you since that has evaporated into thin air and now you're praising Inflames more often than before. It's just that I disagree with your comments such as Threezero's Guts having a "gigantic girl anime eye" (his angry face eye in the manga is bigger), his head being too small (I kindly made a comparison image for you) and how his sword looks too puny which is a pretty dumb comment if you ask me.

No I'm not from Skullknight but I'm guessing you're not from there either since you seem to contradict yourself pretty often, I'm guessing you're pretty new to Berserk.

Ugh you keep putting words in my mouth and you can't comprehend clear statements. Let me break it down for you even further.

I like the Medicom's take on it, and yes it's got it's own issues that I don't like.

I like Inflames take on it, and like the Medicom has it's share of problems.

I like Threezero's paint, and again see above. It could be the best of the three, but it's got flaws that bug me more than the other two.

I never said Skull Knight was a robot. And when I mentioned about him looking cheap, it was the unfinished photos... not with his completed neck spikes. His CAPE looks cheap to me, that's what I said. I'm done going in circles with you. I've tried being reasonable and even agreed with some of your points, but you're hellbent on just being right.

Ugh you keep putting words in my mouth and you can't comprehend clear statements. Let me break it down for you even further.

I like the Medicom's take on it, and yes it's got it's own issues that I don't like.

I like Inflames take on it, and like the Medicom has it's share of problems.

I like Threezero's paint, and again see above. It could be the best of the three, but it's got flaws that bug me more than the other two.

I never said Skull Knight was a robot. And when I mentioned about him looking cheap, it was the unfinished photos... not with his completed neck spikes. His CAPE looks cheap to me, that's what I said. I'm done going in circles with you. I've tried being reasonable and even agreed with some of your points, but you're hellbent on just being right.

I did not put any words in your mouth. Give me an example and I will happily quote you.

Well fair enough, but like I said before no figure is perfect but for me Medicom has a lot more flaws compared to the others.

Yes you never said that Skull Knight was a robot but you stated that Threezero should make nothing else besides robots. This is a contradiction that you have made since you like a non-mechanical figure from Threezero.

I agreed with some of your points too such as Inflames probably having the superior angry expression so what's your point about me being hellbent on being right?

This is entertaining reading but not exactly what I was hoping for.

I hope this doesn't get worse when all the figures are released. We just need inflames figure to join in and make this thread go berserk.

Who's going to represent inflames?

Just kidding guys. Chill. The figures aren't out yet. Buy what you like at the end of the day. What maters if these companies need to keep improving and offer these figures for us at greater value. Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More photos of Berserk on display now at my local retailer. Finally the screaming headsculpt.

1909130_936028266432477_6880019626295787346_o.jpg
920719_936028263099144_3851200705600695896_o.jpg
10296427_936028256432478_832287778005976079_o.jpg

And what peanut sized head? His head and body proportion is just fine:
View attachment 231321

you should be able to notice the lower body is wider for the inflame comparing to the comic. in the comic you can tell his upper body is more buffed due to the contrast of slimmer legs. but since the body is standard nothing much you can do about it. Remember Guts is a tall guy.

Hi guys, just came across this thread today and thought I'd share my collection. Some of them are figmas and the others are Art of War figures (not statues). Let me know what you think!

cXPxoU5.jpg

u3O4W5i.jpg

EHxnds0.jpg

Not the best pic, bust Femto looking Sinister in the background
1jSKL9H.jpg

I do t know why but I love the femto design. He's an awful guy but I just love the way he looks.

Who made the Femto figure? I have been purposefully holding off on buying anything from this series as I want a uniform collection of the characters and not different scales, seems like figma is the best bet since they have Guts, Griffith, and Casca.

I don't, but I might at some point try to get a few that will probably never made by Figma. I only got the Figmas and the Band of the Hawk Medicom Guts.

I'd love a AOW Berserker Guts, but those things go for thousands.

I am rather new to the hobby, but I heard someone on another thread talk about how ridiculous they were, with the customs I am buying no thanks.

I am rather new to the hobby, but I heard someone on another thread talk about how ridiculous they were, with the customs I am buying no thanks.

I got into it a few years ago, and have been hooked ever since. Did you read the manga?

Agree, I only watched the 3rd movie of the 3 and the original series. I like the hand drawn animation as someone else said. God the music in Berserk is great though.

I love the track they made for the PS2 game.

And of course, Guts' theme. I usually put this on when I read since it helps drown stuff out and plus, it goes with most scenes within the manga.

I got into it a few years ago, and have been hooked ever since. Did you read the manga?

I love the track they made for the PS2 game.

And of course, Guts' theme. I usually put this on when I read since it helps drown stuff out and plus, it goes with most scenes within the manga.

I listened to the same video last week, its a very calming song but also sad especially considering the story. I have read about the manga and excerpts but since there are years of volumes I have been reluctant to pick it up, are there compilations?

Back