Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently no company can beat Medicom when it comes down to 1/6 2D cartoon characters. That's their bread & butter.

Medicom will be the only one to make Griffith pretty enough, that is if they do him.

Also.

Berserk Gets New Anime Project Featuring Guts as 'Black Swordsman' - News - Anime News Network

Here's the website.

???????????????

uOW21ru.jpg

Last edited:
I sure hope it's a tv series and not just a short movie. There are so many stories to tell about his Black Swordsman without the Berserk armor days.

I'm hoping for an anime season that will cover elements from the first couple of volumes, including the Snake Baron all the way to the Count, Theresia and the God Hand's first entrance. Or maybe they will just carry on from where the last movie left off after the eclipse and continue to the Black Swordsman arc from there?

Damn it. I want to see Wyald animated in some form before I die!!

While I am excited for more Berserk, that image above looks like CGI and not hand drawn animation. This kind of worries me as the CG humans in the Berserk movies looked terrible. Hopefully this teaser image is not representative of what is coming out.

I'm hoping for an anime season that will cover elements from the first couple of volumes, including the Snake Baron all the way to the Count, Theresia and the God Hand's first entrance. Or maybe they will just carry on from where the last movie left off after the eclipse and continue to the Black Swordsman arc from there?

Damn it. I want to see Wyald animated in some form before I die!!

I doubt it's going to start at the Snake Baron, but we can hope...

The threezero has a gigantic girl Anime eye, his hair sucks, head is too small, and his Dragonslayer is puny. The Medicom is ugly? :lol you need to get your eyes checked. I don't know what problem you got with the Medicom's expression, he's got that look 90% of the time in the manga and not the dull sedated look of the threezero. Neither is 100% Guts, but to call the Medicom ugly is just stupid when it looks less like Guts than the Medicom, by a lot. There's nothing wrong with exposed joints. You have fun with your torn elbows within 6 months.

If anything, Inflames has them both beat as an overall package. That angry head looks EXACTLY how he looks in the manga when he's in combat. Head isn't peanut sized, and his Dragonslayer is bigger than the other two.

Neither figures are perfect I agree, but the Medicom's version clearly has more flaws. I have a feeling that Medicom's Guts is based off the new black swordsman anime... I don't have a problem with his anime look but I will always prefer his appearance from the manga, which I feel is more closely reflected in Inflames and Threezero's version of Guts. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that any sculpture out there that can capture the perfect look of Guts, but from Medicom's face to the lack of detail on his body just shouts his anime appearance in which I prefer a more detailed Guts. Medicom's version is the weakest Guts figure when it comes down to detail alone. Even if none of the figure's face sculpt is perfect, at least Threezero and Inflames version keeps the attention to detail to Gut's armour which has a sense of roughness to it. When you talk about the different sizes of the Dragonslayer you sound like you're having a johnson competition.:lol
And don't use Threezero's lineup of Berserk (so far Skull Knight and Berserker Armour Guts) as an excuse to purchase it after constant trash-talk on Threezero's Black Swordsman Guts throughout this forum, if you really don't like it then don't buy it.

Gigantic girl Anime eye? As a Berserk fan you just criticised Gut's appearance from the Manga. His eye from the Threezero's version is closer to the source material than Medicom's version, it's you who needs to get your eyes checked.
Spot the odd one out from Gut's berserk expressions:
Gut's eyes.jpg

And what peanut sized head? His head and body proportion is just fine:
Guts comparison.jpg

In the end I keep asking myself if Medicom's Guts has cracked his head open:
Untitled111.jpg

Awesome. Exactly what I've been thinking these last few pages. Definitely getting the threezero over the medicom.

Neither figures are perfect I agree, but the Medicom's version clearly has more flaws. I have a feeling that Medicom's Guts is based off the new black swordsman anime... I don't have a problem with his anime look but I will always prefer his appearance from the manga, which I feel is more closely reflected in Inflames and Threezero's version of Guts. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that any sculpture out there that can capture the perfect look of Guts, but from Medicom's face to the lack of detail on his body just shouts his anime appearance in which I prefer a more detailed Guts. Medicom's version is the weakest Guts figure when it comes down to detail alone. Even if none of the figure's face sculpt is perfect, at least Threezero and Inflames version keeps the attention to detail to Gut's armour which has a sense of roughness to it. When you talk about the different sizes of the Dragonslayer you sound like you're having a johnson competition.:lol
And don't use Threezero's lineup of Berserk (so far Skull Knight and Berserker Armour Guts) as an excuse to purchase it after constant trash-talk on Threezero's Black Swordsman Guts throughout this forum, if you really don't like it then don't buy it.

Gigantic girl Anime eye? As a Berserk fan you just criticised Gut's appearance from the Manga. His eye from the Threezero's version is closer to the source material than Medicom's version, it's you who needs to get your eyes checked.
Spot the odd one out from Gut's berserk expressions:
View attachment 231322

And what peanut sized head? His head and body proportion is just fine:
View attachment 231321

In the end I keep asking myself if Medicom's Guts has cracked his head open:
View attachment 231393

I never said I liked the angry face of the Medicom, because I don't. Not at all. The threezero's eye matches one panel from the manga, bravo. What I'm saying is, the threezero needs sharper hair and more squint to his eye. The Inflames angry face is the only one that truly looks like Guts.

928X0JW.jpg

Since this is going in circles, agree to disagree.

I never said I liked the angry face of the Medicom, because I don't. Not at all. The threezero's eye matches one panel from the manga, bravo. What I'm saying is, the threezero needs sharper hair and more squint to his eye. The Inflames angry face is the only one that truly looks like Guts.

928X0JW.jpg

Since this is going in circles, agree to disagree.

Well if you really want me to find another panel to compare his "gigantic girl anime eye" to the manga again then just ask but right now I'm pretty occupied.
Hopefully they'll make some improvement on his hair before it releases in Q3 2016. And I disagree that Inflames' version "truly" looks like Guts, it's a good effort though for sure.

But in terms of the angered faces, it's better than the other two.

Seeing threezero's track record with human figures, I'm sure it's going to look exactly the same as it does now at release. They need to just stick to robots.

Probably but I prefer Threezero version's detailing on the Black Swordsman armour.

Yeah we'll see, no figure is perfect. If you truly think that then don't buy Threezero's Berserk lineup since Skull Knight and Berserker Armour Guts are not mechanical. If you want Threezero to just stick to robots and to stop making human figures then you should not support them.

Seeing how they can be the only company doing a deep 1/6 line, I have no choice but to buy their stuff. The threezero is by no means low quality, I just wish things could be better. If I could, I'd combine the threezero, inflames and medicom into one figure. I plan on getting all three anyway.

Seeing how they can be the only company doing a deep 1/6 line, I have no choice but to buy their stuff. The threezero is by no means low quality, I just wish things could be better. If I could, I'd combine the threezero, inflames and medicom into one figure. I plan on getting all three anyway.

Well you just contradicted what you said before when you stated that Threezero should only stick to robots. So in your opinion Threezero should not release Skull Knight?(since he is not a robot) And yes you clearly do have a choice.

All 3 versions of Guts can be better and not just Threezero, but there's no point denying that Medicom's version of Guts is the lowest quality figure overall compared to Inflames and Threezero. Well if I could only choose one then it would be Threezero's version for the reasons I listed above, since not everyone on this forum can afford all three.

I disagree that it would be a good idea combining threezero, inflames and medicom into one figure because each of them have their own distinctive style.

Well you just contradicted what you said before when you stated that Threezero should only stick to robots. So in your opinion Threezero should not release Skull Knight?(since he is not a robot) And yes you clearly do have a choice.

All 3 versions of Guts can be better and not just Threezero, but there's no point denying that Medicom's version of Guts is the lowest quality figure overall compared to Inflames and Threezero. Well if I could only choose one then it would be Threezero's version for the reasons I listed above, since not everyone on this forum can afford all three.

I disagree that it would be a good idea combining threezero, inflames and medicom into one figure because each of them have their own distinctive style.

I didn't contradict nothing, read it again. They're going to be the only game in town doing more than just Guts, so I don't really have a choice as a fan to go somewhere else for 1/6 figures. I actually like the newer Skull Knight photos, my issue was with Guts. I imagine their Berserker will turn out good considering it's design is more in tune with what their good at. And what i said about threezero doing Guts spans across all their human figures so I'm not singling him out.

Did you only join to argue with me, or are you just a hardcore threezero defender? :lol

Are you from Skullknight.net? I get that impression.

Back