Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm i'm warming to the 3Z one now too, i agree the hair isn't great but the face looks better in those pictures.

Skull Knight looks great. Hoping for a Griffith and Casca now!

As has been discussed, head could be improved (likeness and size) but if I pick one it will be the Threezero. My collection is completely focused on films and human characters, and the Medicom with its plastic skin, ugly joints and toylike look (need more weathering) would look completely out of place.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

I think the skull knight needs much more work and detailing.

I agree I was picky with the head size for guts but the paint app on his face and the fine details with the weapons and armour brings pulls me back to it.

I hope the final product is as good as it is now. Just some more tweaking is needed. I'm happy with my preorder after seeing this today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chances with threezero it most likely will. They are easy to add to it.

I'm glad that a 1/6 figure is being made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't care for electronics in figures, but when it's actually part of their appearance all the time, it's a must.

It would of been nice if he came with the Sword of Resonance.

I thought the paintwork seems abit sloppy on SK at first but it's actually not too bad, except around the head and that rose thing looks terrible.

I might be in the minority here but i think the capes look pretty good on both, they don't seems half as thick as the ones HT produce.

Judging by the pics Sk doesn't that bad but needs light up eyes and the horse if the horse isn't there its a fail.

Medicom Guts Black Swordsman Ver. looks too inspired by the Golden Age Arc movies where they make him look more like a generic anime character, and don't get me started on those films... At least Threezero's version of Guts reflects more from the Manga/Miura's illustrations

No the medicom guts looks more like the 1997 anime version mixed in with the manga that's a perfect mix. The threezero guts looks more like the first couple chapters of the manga but the head is so small.

Medicom Guts Black Swordsman Ver. looks too inspired by the Golden Age Arc movies where they make him look more like a generic anime character, and don't get me started on those films... At least Threezero's version of Guts reflects more from the Manga/Miura's illustrations

Not even close. The Threezero looks nothing like the Manga. He looks more like young Bruce Campbell :lol

No the medicom guts looks more like the 1997 anime version mixed in with the manga that's a perfect mix. The threezero guts looks more like the first couple chapters of the manga but the head is so small.

This. The Medicom is the only one with the intense expression that he should have, and his hair is perfect.

Not even close. The Threezero looks nothing like the Manga. He looks more like young Bruce Campbell :lol

Well it's funny since Miura mentioned that Bruce Campbell is one of the inspirations for Guts. Medicom version is clearly an evolution of the previous Guts Band of the Hawk Ver. which is based on the Golden Age movies but with a touch of Josh Brolin. The detailing of Threezero's version is clearly superior, with less super obvious joints sticking out.

This. The Medicom is the only one with the intense expression that he should have, and his hair is perfect.

Threezero's intense expression is more true to the manga, similar to Max Factory's 'Wonderful Hobby Selection' of Guts where he looks more scary and inhuman just like in Miura's manga panels. Medicom Gut's intense expression just looks too ordinary and dull, nothing like when Guts goes berserk and it looks just like a generic anime face. There's a huge zigzaggy (gap) line between his hair and face for the Medicom version which is too noticeable and ugly.

Probably going to stick with ThreeZero. Skull Knight looks solid and I'm definitely down for the Berserker armor.

Well it's funny since Miura mentioned that Bruce Campbell is one of the inspirations for Guts. Medicom version is clearly an evolution of the previous Guts Band of the Hawk Ver. which is based on the Golden Age movies but with a touch of Josh Brolin. The detailing of Threezero's version is clearly superior, with less super obvious joints sticking out.

Threezero's intense expression is more true to the manga, similar to Max Factory's 'Wonderful Hobby Selection' of Guts where he looks more scary and inhuman just like in Miura's manga panels. Medicom Gut's intense expression just looks too ordinary and dull, nothing like when Guts goes berserk and it looks just like a generic anime face. There's a huge zigzaggy (gap) line between his hair and face for the Medicom version which is too noticeable and ugly.

The threezero has a gigantic girl Anime eye, his hair sucks, head is too small, and his Dragonslayer is puny. The Medicom is ugly? :lol you need to get your eyes checked. I don't know what problem you got with the Medicom's expression, he's got that look 90% of the time in the manga and not the dull sedated look of the threezero. Neither is 100% Guts, but to call the Medicom ugly is just stupid when it looks less like Guts than the Medicom, by a lot. There's nothing wrong with exposed joints. You have fun with your torn elbows within 6 months.

If anything, Inflames has them both beat as an overall package. That angry head looks EXACTLY how he looks in the manga when he's in combat. Head isn't peanut sized, and his Dragonslayer is bigger than the other two.

Last edited:
Back