Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThreeZero Just posted this on their instagram account.

Capture.JPG

Probably should have checked the previous page before posting! :p

Last edited:
I can imagine this thread blowing up soon once InFlames, Threezero and Medicom start releasing their stuff closer to date.

Exciting times for Berserk fans.

When are we likely to hear more about the Femto and the rest of the God Hand figma from Good Smile? Are there any upcoming toy fair conventions where we'll likely see them on display again? Femto looked pretty much finished and hopefully gets a 2016 release.

I also recall seeing a shot of an unpainted Skull Knight figure on here a while back... is that being done as a figma or 1/6 scale and by whom?

When are we likely to hear more about the Femto and the rest of the God Hand figma from Good Smile? Are there any upcoming toy fair conventions where we'll likely see them on display again? Femto looked pretty much finished and hopefully gets a 2016 release.

I also recall seeing a shot of an unpainted Skull Knight figure on here a while back... is that being done as a figma or 1/6 scale and by whom?

You'd think it would be any con at this point. Femto has already been shown completed, and the God Hand seem to have their articulation done but have yet to get paint.

8uCiF1h.jpg

JnLnH0T.jpg

FybB3NF.jpg

yDifjQd.jpg

7yPn6fc.jpg

Pictures are up for 3Zero Guts. $230. His head still looks a little small and his hair isn't spikey enough. I wish there would be more range of motion in his ankles. Some of those poses look awkward. Also the shading on the muscle definition looks sloppy. The shading would look okay on a 6 inch figure, but blown up and it looks like dirt on his arms. :rotfl This is not a bad Guts, but I think I'll stick to the Medicom.

Finally revealed. Hmm. So many people don't have a clue what they got themselves into if they bought this. The paint work on the arms are going to be just as bad as it was for Legion (mass effect)

As much as I want a berserk figure im in no way going to keep paying high prices for this quality. I'm just a minority as it looks like a lot of people are happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another figure that's getting bad rep already in other forums. Head too small. Bad ankles. Iffy rubber arms with bad paint.

After the disappointing robocop 1.0 and 3.0 and mass effect figures from threezero. People are just starting to get wary with threezero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The head is definitely too small. Too bad. I have the original figure and it has better and more accurate manga proportions than this one.

I said over and over from the very beginning that the threezero didn't look right. And yes, it's very apparent now that the head is too small. The Dragonslayer seems like it's too small too.

The face doesn't look like him either. The Medicom NAILED his fierce expression... but the Inflames screaming face looks like it was taken right out of the manga.

Im gonna pass on this 3z release...I'll be completely happy with the medicom one and the inflames if that ever goes up for sale. Now if only figma would hurry up and release the god hand

Medicom MAY continue their line. I think a Casca is something that would be right up their alley, same with BOH Griffith.

Back