Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one? Well heres another update from Gecco FB

Berserk 1/8 Scale Garage Kit appears in "Model Graphix" magazine released Oct. 25th. The next issue will feature "How to paint Zodd." by Yoshinori Yatake (ACCEL). Can't miss it!

11121229_1643358772575556_1448678336540714572_o.jpg

I'm thinking I should sell my Medicom Band of the Hawk Guts. There's plenty of Black Swordsman versions to choose from. So surely one of them will be worth owning. That's really the version I wanted in the first place, but I didn't know if it would see a release when I bought the other Guts figure.

Hey guys,

Here's my take on Gecco's Guts. I have to say it's a really nice statue straight out of the box.

I thought the skin was too pale though so I decided to give him the repaint treatment. Working with a fully assembled PVC statue is no easy task as I can't use acetone or lacquer thinner to melt down the glue. I could have tried hot water but I thought it'd be safer to just mask off what I was gonna keep from the factory paintjob.

Here are the mods I did:

-All the skin parts were repainted, including both portraits (each head has a slightly different hair color)

-Highlights and scuffs on his armor

-Blood splatters on Guts and his sword

I'll probably get back to work on him later and redo more parts when I have a little more time for personal projects.

Anyway, hope you like the result

Really nice paint up. The statue isn't full 1/6, is it? I have their Raiden, and it falls short of 1/6 figures.

Really nice paint up. The statue isn't full 1/6, is it? I have their Raiden, and it falls short of 1/6 figures.
Is this true?
I'd appreciate if someone can post picture of this statue and Medicom Guts side by side. Even better if you can throw in any of Hot toys male figure next to them.

Thanks!

Went back and added a little more blood to the overall figure. Gave some more colors to the base too.

Also repainted his cape brown as I like that look better for him.
I think he's final now^^

Damn. Those colour tones work really well within the silent hill universe or at least with the statues that gecco realeased.

Just for your info if you are a silent hill fan, expect a couple more statues from gecco next year. I saw a FB post displaying a postcard preview displayed at a recent Japan show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early scans of 342 hit the net... IT'S FINALLY BACK TO GUTS AND CO AND OFF THE BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only took 10 ****ing years.

Jesus. It's a good thing I took a looooong break when he got on the boat.

Mouth dropped wide open after seeing those scans. They finally got off that damn boat! :panic:

Which means we're closer to seeing the king of elves. I have a feeling he's going to look like a bigger version of Puck but with the same attitude. :lol

Jesus. It's a good thing I took a looooong break when he got on the boat.

I only got into the series two or so years ago, so I didn't have to wait nearly as long as some folks out there. It was brutal.

The whole boat sequence was filler.

Huzzah the 7 year boat trip is over! WOOT!!!! Now we might see the final showdown of Guts vs. Griffith in our lifetime. :rotfl

^ woah hold your horses the there buddy. Let's not get carried away this is muira we're talking about here.

Back