Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Guts sculpt. Will paint it soon.
788AB43E-21E6-48C5-80E8-A6489967795E.jpeg

8927B6F3-DC47-4A41-9729-63E8679FB0F5.jpeg

For me it's easily the best 1/6 figure of 2023

Super happy with it , I just recommend to Read the manual before anything else cause it's a really delicate figure

Attachments

• PXL_20231225_202019528~2.jpg
    PXL_20231225_202019528~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20231225_202757125~2.jpg
    PXL_20231225_202757125~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20231225_202750030~2.jpg
    PXL_20231225_202750030~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Super happy with it , I just recommend to Read the manual before anything else cause it's a really delicate figure

You don’t like the original sculpt?

That one you are using looks like the DJ Tim Westwood

Attachments

• IMG_4042.jpeg
    IMG_4042.jpeg
    344.6 KB · Views: 0

The cape looks so much better than the one the original came with. Messed about with the canon arm at all? I remember horror stories about the thumb breaking which is why I never tried to move any of the fingers on my OG Guts.

Looking forward to the re-issue (of course I ordered one)

You don’t like the original sculpt?

That one you are using looks like the DJ Tim Westwood

Don't know who is DJ Tim but I really like this recast sculpt (for now)

The reason I didn't get the original first release of the black swordman was because of that neutral sculpt so...

The cape looks so much better than the one the original came with. Messed about with the canon arm at all? I remember horror stories about the thumb breaking which is why I never tried to move any of the fingers on my OG Guts.

Looking forward to the re-issue (of course I ordered one)

Yep I tried to move the artificial arm/hand?? But just couldn't so I abandoned the idea pretty quickly

Cape it's not that bad

Don't know who is DJ Tim but I really like this recast sculpt (for now)

The reason I didn't get the original first release of the black swordman was because of that neutral sculpt so...
Thats fair enough man, we like what we like I guess

I think the head sculpt the figure comes with is superior personally, the one you are using makes him look like an old man

Last edited:
Figure looks nice but it’s got a lot of issues, had to add tiny amounts of superglue to get the sword holding hand to stay on, majority of the joints are very loose, back pouch broke off immediately, really should include a stand because it’s desperately needed, the price is a bit of a sting given the issues but I’m glad to add it to the collection

IMG_9857.jpeg

It’s been a long time since I have an SHF figure. Preordered this one because I don’t want to miss out on Guts. But I was gutted. This is bad. There is no paint on this figure. Not even a wash or weathering. Just a plain colour from the mold. No texture on the armor is a blasphemy. So of course no details there. And the worst of all. The proportions. Look at those arms! Monkey arms. Almost reaches his knees. For the price, it’s not worth it because then you have to modify and repaint it. I can do it myself so it doesn’t cost me anything. I already mod the body so now it’s taller and better proportioned. Will repaint all of it later. This is the figure out of the box.
046739C4-E340-40FB-B59C-3D67AE645F4C.jpeg

Someone’s selling 2 arms/heads and hands from the Threezero regular berserker edition on buyee.
Handy (pun intended) if anyone needed to replace broken wrist joints.

Last edited:
Back