Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see this happening! ThreeZero were hinting at this when Griffith went up for pre-order.
They were?

Great news for people who sold theirs many years ago or missed out on the original release, but wow, they certainly look dated especially that Guts ‘headsculpt'. I much prefer the sculpt on the latest human head one on the limited edition Berserker Armour - need to find myself a sculptor who can sculpt something similar for it or do a direct sculpt of the Prime1Studio version, but make it 1/6, wonder how had it is to do that.
It can be possible 😉

Annoyingly I preordered one whilst in work and my partner preordered one for me at home so I have 2 pre-orders and if I was to cancel one I'd lose my US$29 deposit... also found out a friend of mine is in HK at the time and offered to get me a PO from the even there which would work out even cheaper since it'll ship directly from 3Z with no tax... *sigh*
Consider yourself very lucky as others didn't make it or don't have anyone available to help them get it from HK. The others in question is including me as well. 😂

Definitely a good news! Also glad the reissue not limited! Now everything definitely is possible now! So glad I didn't pull the trigger on skull knights back then on the after market, I would have hate myself 😭

They were?

It can be possible 😉

Consider yourself very lucky as others didn't make it or don't have anyone available to help them get it from HK. The others in question is including me as well. 😂

Still not keen on that particular head sculpt or many others I seen, but I must be super picky. I feel this sculpt captures the right level, still has an Anime feel and not too realistic like the many out there. Having said that, the one you got with the hair down and blood down his face like the manga panel is probably the best 1/6 sculpt I've seen.

I'll most likely get my friend to PO in HK and I'll have to sell my pre-orders to someone who's missed out on it since shipping and tax from USA will be a lot.

Still not keen on that particular head sculpt or many others I seen, but I must be super picky. I feel this sculpt captures the right level, still has an Anime feel and not too realistic like the many out there.

I'll most likely get my friend to PO in HK and I'll have to sell my pre-orders to someone who's missed out on it since shipping and tax from USA will be a lot.

Yup for me as well that Limited Edition sculpt is perfect so you're not at all picky, the custom ones are good but not all of them are for me though Bornz0r posted some Ly sculpts before and those look just fantastic!!

Aaaaaand LETS GO!! I'm so excited and I'm so glad I was completely wrong. I'm in another world right now. I wanted this version of Guts over the Armour just because it appeared in the 97 Berserk. I absolutely love it even though the sculpt is weird. SO SO Happy right now!!!!!

OMG! I had to sell that Guts years ago and I missed out on Skull Knight. With Griffith popping up last week, I looked into getting them off the aftermarket and the prices are insane. $550 for Guts and $900 for Skull Knight exc. I'm so happy I get another opportunity for these! I really liked the Guts sculpts. They were like realistic interpretations. And I can't wait to have the Sword of Actuation with Skull Knight. Now we need a Femto!

Anyone know how to recreate his Skull Horse?

Awesome news - I picked up Griffith on a whim off BBtS and was hoping for 2.0 releases but this will do just fine.

Any idea if BBtS or sideshow will get or if we’ll be forced to go with direct orders?

Annoyingly I preordered one whilst in work and my partner preordered one for me at home so I have 2 pre-orders and if I was to cancel one I'd lose my US$29 deposit... also found out a friend of mine is in HK at the time and offered to get me a PO from the even there which would work out even cheaper since it'll ship directly from 3Z with no tax... *sigh*
That's awesome that others were able to help you out -- hook Bornz0r up with a Deluxe! :lol

Yeah, since ThreeZero kept the edition size pretty low for the EX Berserker (it was essentially a con exclusive, like Deluxe Griffith), I don't know that a reissue of that one seems very likely.

HOWEVER *dramatic anime voice*

The good news: what does seem extremely likely, given
1.) ThreeZero's willingness to bring back their greatest hits
2.) ThreeZero's ear to the ground
3.) the fans' chastisement of the company for making the EX sculpt so limited
is for ThreeZero to simply make "shortsleeved" Berserker Guts and either use the EX Berserker sculpt for it or create an improved one, altogether.

Yeah, since ThreeZero kept the edition size pretty low for the EX Berserker (it was essentially a con exclusive, like Deluxe Griffith), I don't know that a reissue of that one seems very likely.

HOWEVER *dramatic anime voice*

The good news: what does seem extremely likely, given
1.) ThreeZero's willingness to bring back their greatest hits
2.) ThreeZero's ear to the ground
3.) the fans' chastisement of the company for making the EX sculpt so limited
is for ThreeZero to simply make "shortsleeved" Berserker Guts and either use the EX Berserker sculpt for it or create an improved one, altogether.
Yes.
To all of those things yes.
And as much as I love Guts I want to see Casca, Schierke etc.

I can't wait! This will be my 3rd Guts though... that's the most duplicates of any character I have lol
but that means I have 3 Guts to slash apart Griffith when he arrives :ROFLMAO:
Also am I the only one that likes this sculpt? He looks younger and I think it represents this era of Guts pretty well.
threezero-bersherk-guts-0724-600x850.jpg

that means I have 3 Guts to slash apart Griffith when he arrives :ROFLMAO:
It's another Eclipse, except this time, Griffith is trapped in a pocket dimension with thousands of Guts(s) ready to beat the #$%& out of him :lol

Also: you're not alone in liking the sculpt. To me, the "grittier" vibe they seem to have gone for works as a cool representation of Miura's cover-art pieces

NEOBK-1966686.jpg

If they retool Guts to not have super brittle pleather straps I'll bite. I've had to reglue mine multiple times.

I am literally so excited for this I just have to share twice, can't hold it sorry lol. Like I really really wanted this version more than anything. It looks so badass man, would kill for a similar sized custom base and finish the figure, holy cow I can't wait. Curious to see what price will be with Kit. My guess 300$+

Maybeee we can see some improvements over the first release? Maybe better painting to better match the proto images? Just dreaming now lol

Does Threezero ever do 2.0 versions of previous releases? Would be funny to do this re-release and they have plans to do 2.0 versions.

Back