Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasnt that just a second batch of preorders though? Realistically though I cant see them rereleasing Black Swordsman Guts and Skull Knight after 5 years so I think its a bit different. Wouldnt people rather have updated versions of them anyway?

They wont get rereleased Threezero never does rereleases. I feel like at this point though due to popularity of Berserk they might decide to do an updated version of the black swordsman considering the quality difference between the new guts head sculpt and the old one
They re-issued Black Swordsman Guts once already.

They re-issued Black Swordsman Guts once already.
Sorry you are right I just checked on MFC, but after 4/5 years you really think they will do it again? Very doubtful, I think they will make a new Black Swordsman Guts honestly

^^^ Yup. When Skull Knight went up for pre-order, ThreeZero put a small run of Guts in the store, as well.

Thats fair enough then my apologies but I guess it seems like second batches before/after the figure released it self rather than a full blown rerelease. I could be wrong but rereleasing them again after 5 years seems unlikely but I hope I am wrong

Definitely could use an updated portrait sculpting on that figure, otherwise it was okay.
I really liked their take on skull knight, but when you break that figure down you can see how cheaply it was manufactured. My opinion though, solely.

Definitely could use an updated portrait sculpting on that figure, otherwise it was okay.
I really liked their take on skull knight, but when you break that figure down you can see how cheaply it was manufactured. My opinion though, solely.
For sure + a new cape would be nice, really love the feel of the berserker armour one with the magnet etc

Just seemed like they showed all the same **** from the other day... day 5 part 1 was like a filler day... perhaps the second half will be more fulfilling?! Have a feeling its going to be revealed on Sunday but I'm just guessing based on nothing.

Just seemed like they showed all the same **** from the other day... day 5 part 1 was like a filler day... perhaps the second half will be more fulfilling?! Have a feeling its going to be revealed on Sunday but I'm just guessing based on nothing.
Yeah a lot of stuff being shown again, can see all the star wars hot toys at the back. Yeah I hope it is as well but couldn’t seem to see anything that resembled the berserker amour so I think you might be right about Sunday

It has to be tomorrow then, right? Right??Right???
I sure hope so man, what a total let down it would be if he doesn't get released during this con. I could see them saving him for the last day though.

Back