Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are way more positive then the berserk and anime forums. They are livid. They hate the cgi. It doesn't look bad as the ps1 looking movies and thats a hard fact. I'm just glad we are getting somthing berserk. The 90s anime did alot of things aswell and its still damn near a masterpiece.

Awesome! I really want a new Berserk game! And it shows it's gonna be on STEAM so us PC gamers will be happy :) I wonder why they had to use the Casca scene as the teaser video.... just mentioning that there's gonna be a new Berserk game is already teasing enough! I sure hope it'll be full of blood, guts, and ultra violence uncensored just like in the manga! Since it's being made by Koei Tecmo, I imagine it'll be a beat-em-up similar to Dynasty Warriors. What I really hope though is that there would be a good story mode that doesn't just shove you in the middle of monster hordes.

Although I loved Berserk Millennium Falcon on the PS2, most of the story was told via cgi. Considering the limitations of the PS2, I think it was a pretty respectable decision, but with today's consoles and computers, I think it would be a good idea to upgrade the gameplay style and actually have Guts and gang travel around a world. I'd wish it's a world similar to The Witcher 3 (I loved that game) and you get to talk with people and monsters and do all sorts of things. :D

Nice! Finally a new Berserker game! :yess:

I’ve never been interested on any of those Dinasty Warriors games, but I played both Hokuto No Ken, Ken’s rage games on PS3 (from the same developer team, Omega Force) and can say that they’re really fun and addictive games.. .. Damn! I've spent hundreds of hours on them.:lol

I hope they keep as much as possible the original designs from the manga, that's one of my biggest concerns..

I loved the Dreamcast Berserk game. Interested to see more of this.

That was the only Berserk game available to the west, and now we got this. I think Koei is an excellent choice. Platinum Games wanted to do one, but after their last Turtles game... I'm glad they're not.

It's definitely not going to be like the Dreamcast game as it's a "Warriors" title like Dynasty Warriors and Hyrule Warriors. It's being developed by Omega-Force too so it's pretty much a given. I hope it's good but those games get boring fast.

All in all I'm just happy for more Berserk. Its high time this Series gets some greater attention in media.

That's my concern. That formula wears thin quickly. Plus, aside from Guts, what characters would be tearing through enemies in those numbers. It's not even all that reasonable for Guts. Maybe they'll surprise us with something new.

This looks very promising.

pFDkhfb.jpg

pWAGUfL.jpg

Awesome! They're not being shy with the violence and sex, the two other main ingredients in the world of Berserk :) So it looks like it has a September release date! Hmm I wonder if they've been working on this for a long time. Wasn't this game just revealed a week or two ago? Then suddenly it's gonna be out in September? Oh well, as long as it's FUN and violent to play I'll be happy :D

I would love a From Software Co Developed game where they do the combat and share the art responsibility, with the Animation studio doing the story since From Software can't tell stories, feel free to fight me on that one.

That reminds me the 'Fist of North Star' game made in same type a while back (same company, same game engine). It was very repetitive and kinda buggy, but it was rewarding for the hardcore fans (like myself)
Will pick it up when this comes out.

Pre orders for the Japan and Asia versions of the game are up on play Asia....including limited editions with no description

That witch got an upgrade in the chest department since last time. :lol

The art on Volume 38 looks like it's been done digitally. I wonder if this is a new thing Miura will start doing?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back