Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I saw it this morning, of course the day I received my 6.0 guts from him haha
Really insane, I’ll prob try to get this one too.
The quality of his sculpts are next level I was pretty blown away by the detail on it.
6.0 looks awesome though and is different enough from 7.0, so you should get both :D

Interesting that you had him ship the head directly to you. I guess you have a local painters available? I just get him to ship the heads directly to painters he knows.

6.0 looks awesome though and is different enough from 7.0, so you should get both :D

Interesting that you had him ship the head directly to you. I guess you have a local painters available? I just get him to ship the heads directly to painters he knows.
Like I said I was pretty blown away by the detail on it in person, I'm very excited to see it painted!
The guy I'm getting to paint it who I've gotten work done in the past unfortunately doesn't accept sculpts directly from sculptors anymore, I think he has been burned in the past with receiving wrong/broken sculpts. Not a big deal tho he's US based and not too far from me.

Mentioning painted heads, I’ll probably need to pick something up for the Legacy Arts statue from Prime 1 (it looks like it’s around 1/6 scale from the crouched position?). I only pre-ordered the regular version.

On another note, I should receive my Pop Up Parade Zodd and “Heat of Passion” Guts this week from BBTS.

Back