Bernie Wrightson - Mementos 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

occulum

ExeKutioner
Reaction score
took awhile, but just got this piece in.
Its beautiful and HUGE. Note the Drac PF in the one pic.
Its based off the pic below.

WrightsonMem.jpg

91778967.jpg

25718103.jpg

68367011.jpg

41867392.jpg

99203987.jpg

Thanks guys. I originally saw this posted on statue forum. Guy had made one and won some award with it at a show so he decided to make 5 painted versions and a dozen or so blank kits.
I paid him for one and then he hit some rough times and only made 6 kits and never made any color versions so he ended up shipping me the original.
It needs some touching up from shipping but it's a grail of a piece to me.

Man that is so awesome it is mind-boggling!!!

Congrats, and glad it finally came through for you :rock

I had one of the kits reserved, but I don't guess I'll ever get it now... I'm amazed you got the original! Fantastic!! :yess:

thanks Lonnie.
Yeah Im not sure how much he produced and/or sold.
I was told he only made a handful of kits and never made any of the 5 color versions. Over the time his molds have not lasted so he ended up sending me his original he had planned to keep for himself.
Not sure if he will ever make new molds from the original sculpts, but it doesnt look like it at this point.
I should also have a COA coming soon. he had approval from Bernie to produce the kits and the 5 painted/built versions.

That is amazing! I can't believe how big it is. That's what she said. Mementos has always been one of my favorite Wrightson pieces.

thanks Lonnie.
Yeah Im not sure how much he produced and/or sold.
I was told he only made a handful of kits and never made any of the 5 color versions. Over the time his molds have not lasted so he ended up sending me his original he had planned to keep for himself.
Not sure if he will ever make new molds from the original sculpts, but it doesnt look like it at this point.
I should also have a COA coming soon. he had approval from Bernie to produce the kits and the 5 painted/built versions.

I LOVE Bernie Wrightson stuff. :D I am drooling so much over this piece, I had better go get a drink. :drool :lol:rotfl

Back