BEN 10 - alien force - ultimate alien - EVERYTHING!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BISHART

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know i cant be the only BEN 10 collector and fan on here... if i am, i seriously recommend you look into the show, and it's toys. they are amazing. such a killer concept, with great character design.

i figure here we can talk about everything BEN 10, the show, upcoming figures, the usual thread stuff.
maybe we can help eachother on the hunt to find certain figures, i know there are some holes in my collection.

here are some drawings i did, reconceptualizing some of the characters from the show, the idea was having Ben around 25-30 and what him and his aliens looked like at that age. ( in the first show he was 10, alien force 15, ultimate alien 16, and we have seen him in the future in his 40's? maybe, these are somewhere in between.

BEN
Ben-10-cartoon-tv-06.jpg

1263338216_orig.jpg

BIG CHILL
Big_Chill_2.png

1264638571_orig.jpg

BRAINSTORM
Brainstorm.png

1263169527_orig.jpg

HEATBLAST
HeatBlast_Flane_Riding.jpg

1262734556_orig.jpg

ECHOECHO
echo-echo.jpg

1262210081_orig.jpg

DR. ANIMO
Doctor_Animo.png

1262032409_orig.jpg

here are some shots of my collection, i recently became somewhat of a completist with this line... which i never thought id do with any toy line ( thanks motuc.)

312675_10150781195635386_567270385_20534598_1576769602_n.jpg

315490_10150781195810386_567270385_20534600_851223789_n.jpg

294540_10150781195930386_567270385_20534601_870113020_n.jpg

298815_10150781196055386_567270385_20534602_1616670505_n.jpg

292880_10150781196180386_567270385_20534604_1622479584_n.jpg

anyone else collect BEN 10 here? post your pics.

Last edited:
Love Ben 10 - been watching it since it started. I don't collect the toys, except I did buy Echo, he's my favourite. Love your interpretations of them very steam punk-ish. You have quite the collection

i used to buy them but kinda lost interest in them after i started getting hot toys and moreover the collection is incomplete, i guess i might try to sell them off, all still in their packs, im guessing the true value of these fig will be realised only when the 5-12 age group hit their twenties or something and they will try to collect for nostalgia, i dont think the present 20-30 gen will be interested in these, but they are kinda cute

i used to buy them but kinda lost interest in them after i started getting hot toys and moreover the collection is incomplete, i guess i might try to sell them off, all still in their packs, im guessing the true value of these fig will be realised only when the 5-12 age group hit their twenties or something and they will try to collect for nostalgia, i dont think the present 20-30 gen will be interested in these, but they are kinda cute

yeah im sure youre right. its quite a cool toy line, im suprised its gone so far. bandai has done suprisingly well.
if youre looking to sell, let me know, there are a few older things i need.

Lost interest as soon as Alien Force came about.... I have the original Vilgax and XLR8, tho.

Lost interest as soon as Alien Force came about.... I have the original Vilgax and XLR8, tho.
I didn't think I was going to like alien force. But it's really cool. Ultimate alien is even better. The one thing I still miss from the first show though is how all the aliens designs were tied together with the white and black tshirt color scheme ben wore. I thought that was awesome. They totally did away with that.

Thanks for starting up this Ben 10 thread. My 5 years old son is one of the biggest fan. I bought him pretty much everything Ben 10 related out there.

I want to hang out with your son. Haha I know it's geared at a you Eric audience. But that's what I like about it. It's genius. Because at the same time the story has such potential for an older audience too. I think that's why they keep having ben grow up. It's a sweet idea for a show to have the character actually age with the fans rather than be the same age forever.

Can't say I'm a huge fan or collector, but I did watch this when I saw it on. I always meant to watch the whole thing sometime - I really quite liked it.

It was great to see something completely new and fresh that appealed so well to kids, and yet adults could watch it and enjoy it as well. Off the top of my head, the only other show I can think of like that in recent years is Avatar: The Last Airbender, but that didn't seem to be quite as big a hit with kids as this...

The toys look great but I never collected them - love your collection though!

I didn't think I was going to like alien force. But it's really cool. Ultimate alien is even better. The one thing I still miss from the first show though is how all the aliens designs were tied together with the white and black tshirt color scheme ben wore. I thought that was awesome. They totally did away with that.

Yeah... caught random episodes of Alien Force on TV, and honestly imo it was nothing special... THAT and the fact that I related to his character when he was 10 was something that was never brought back for Alien force, either.

Getting into my teen years and all that, you know,... stop watching cartoons... :lol: Of course, there was also something missing with the newer versions. I dunno. Just the cleanness and fun the original had.

Never even bothered about Ultimate alien... just grew out of it. Heck, I didn't even know about it until recently.

:dunno

my nephews love them , thats y me at 32 yrs bought them , lol, though i did like the initial few episodes, the later episodes bore me, maybe becos i lost continuity.. , i bought some but then lost interest and they are still in their packs, gave some to nephews too, and about avatar, actually adults love it more than kids, dont know y, my nephews are least bothered about it, though i was hooked

Yeah... caught random episodes of Alien Force on TV, and honestly imo it was nothing special... THAT and the fact that I related to his character when he was 10 was something that was never brought back for Alien force, either.

Getting into my teen years and all that, you know,... stop watching cartoons... :lol: Of course, there was also something missing with the newer versions. I dunno. Just the cleanness and fun the original had.

Never even bothered about Ultimate alien... just grew out of it. Heck, I didn't even know about it until recently.

:dunno

never stop watching cartoons!

the two shows are actually alot different, i dont think they did a great job at first bringing fans of the original on board for alien force. aside from the fact that they are obv. the same characters, there wasnt much right off the bat that was very similar.
the animation for one is MUCH different, it became teen titans. the old show actually animated MORE, it was def. much more laborious for the animators, even looking at the alien transformations, they actually showed it happening to ben, which was amazing, in alien force you just see a green silouhette. the dialogue was much different too, obv, the first show was for younger kids, so there was alot of immature banter happening, but in the new show there is overall, LESS dialogue, its quieter, darker, and they are trying to be very moody.

the best parts of both alien force and ultimate alien are when they call back on the original show, ben now uses all the aliens from the first show again, which is awesome. old villains, like animo, come back... and its all done in a way to expand the story, which is actually very cool.
ben has always been a little brat, and hes dealing with it now, almost as an adult, and dealing with the cockiness and fame that comes with the world knowing hes a superhero. when he was a kid it was all about being this hulking monster with the mentality of a 10 year old, which i thought was genius, now its like hes a big monster alien, and he knows he can destroy every bad thing if he wanted to, so should he? there is alot of good character stuff happening, and kevin 11 being on their team,youre just waiting for something to happen.
i love it. all of it. i would love to pitch an older version like my drawings, (first post) as a comic or even a live action movie, but totally take it seriously, unlike the live action low budget turds we have got so far.

my nephews love them , thats y me at 32 yrs bought them , lol, though i did like the initial few episodes, the later episodes bore me, maybe becos i lost continuity.. , i bought some but then lost interest and they are still in their packs, gave some to nephews too, and about avatar, actually adults love it more than kids, dont know y, my nephews are least bothered about it, though i was hooked

yeah i never got into avatar, i really dont like anime. and im not sure if its americajapanamition, or legit anime, but either way, i never got into the look of it all.
thats what drove me to ben10 to begin with, just the design of all the awesome aliens, and i was pissed i didnt come up with it myself, its a great idea by MAN OF ACTION, just like generator rex... ( which i actually had a similar idea i started developing, seriously. those - :slap:gah:)

never stop watching cartoons!

the two shows are actually alot different, i dont think they did a great job at first bringing fans of the original on board for alien force. aside from the fact that they are obv. the same characters, there wasnt much right off the bat that was very similar.
the animation for one is MUCH different, it became teen titans. the old show actually animated MORE, it was def. much more laborious for the animators, even looking at the alien transformations, they actually showed it happening to ben, which was amazing, in alien force you just see a green silouhette. the dialogue was much different too, obv, the first show was for younger kids, so there was alot of immature banter happening, but in the new show there is overall, LESS dialogue, its quieter, darker, and they are trying to be very moody.

the best parts of both alien force and ultimate alien are when they call back on the original show, ben now uses all the aliens from the first show again, which is awesome. old villains, like animo, come back... and its all done in a way to expand the story, which is actually very cool.
ben has always been a little brat, and hes dealing with it now, almost as an adult, and dealing with the cockiness and fame that comes with the world knowing hes a superhero. when he was a kid it was all about being this hulking monster with the mentality of a 10 year old, which i thought was genius, now its like hes a big monster alien, and he knows he can destroy every bad thing if he wanted to, so should he? there is alot of good character stuff happening, and kevin 11 being on their team,youre just waiting for something to happen.
i love it. all of it. i would love to pitch an older version like my drawings, (first post) as a comic or even a live action movie, but totally take it seriously, unlike the live action low budget turds we have got so far.

Oh I still watch cartoons alright! My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is doing a great job at entertaining me! :lol

There's the word : dark/moody

Just how I didn't like it...

And yeah, maybe one day I'll be drawn back again on a creative standpoint as I did with the transformers movies, but for now... the things out there, as great as I think other people are enjoying them, are not for me.:peace

Avatar is an american cartoon but it is inspired by manga style and a lot of japanese manga artist worked on the production of it. Absolutely one of the best cartoons ever.

Ben10 is still a great cartoon to watch, I just wished they had evolved gwen's power to be more like her grandmother. But you can actually see the merchandizing of this show, i think the alien design work is great and colorful.

I love generator rex and am still waiting for a Bobo and Doc Holiday action figure!

yeah i never got into avatar, i really dont like anime. and im not sure if its americajapanamition, or legit anime, but either way, i never got into the look of it all.
thats what drove me to ben10 to begin with, just the design of all the awesome aliens, and i was pissed i didnt come up with it myself, its a great idea by MAN OF ACTION, just like generator rex... ( which i actually had a similar idea i started developing, seriously. those - :slap:gah:)

Avatar is an american cartoon but it is inspired by manga style and a lot of japanese manga artist worked on the production of it. Absolutely one of the best cartoons ever.

Ben10 is still a great cartoon to watch, I just wished they had evolved gwen's power to be more like her grandmother. But you can actually see the merchandizing of this show, i think the alien design work is great and colorful.

I love generator rex and am still waiting for a Bobo and Doc Holiday action figure!

yeah you can see the merchandizing, haha i KINDA like that! it reminds me of the 80 shows, tformers tcats, heman, gijoe, obv all a big toy commercial. i work in toys,a nd draw comics, so them going hand in hand is fun for me,

Here are some of my 5 years old son's toys. It is so hard to find Ben 10 toys in Canada. I heard it is very popular in the UK.

2vxrrte.jpg

2i6f7s1.jpg

NICE!

yeah there are alot of UK exclusives actually, i have a friend there who gets me all the stuff i cant find here.

Back