Behind the scenes of making action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really admire the talent of these artists, and it's nice to see that some things are not computer generated. Makes you appreciate these collectibles even more.

Great video. Thank you for posting. I can watch sculptors work for hours, though I will say watching this video, as awesome as it was, filled me with intense envy.

I am glad to see the people making the toys are as crazy as those of us who relish them. That was pretty awesome, but there was a lot of the battle not shown. Like others said, I would love to see the process from start to finish in "reality TV style" so that we could better understand the fighting that goes on that finally gives us what we get in the end. We have all seen the process as consumers: teases, announcements, reveals, then final product shipped... I am sort of dying to see it from the inside, especially after this Comiccon and what little was given out even in the panels...

That was such a great video, I was disappointed that it was too short. Hope we get something similar for Hot Toys.

Great video! I enjoyed it.

Love the part when he said he only did 7 veins because he didn't have the right reference materials and it actually had 8 veins and fan sites are bashing the figure. Love it.

After watching Im now more curious.. is this a studio that does work for both neca and sideshow? weird to see all that stuff together...

That chick was hot too

Back