Beetlejuice PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hofmanjc

Super Freak
Reaction score
What does everyone think? Wouldn't he make a great PF? Would look so awesome in 1/4 scale and the mixed media would be great. I hear talks of a new movie in the works, so what better time than now?

That would make an awesome PF. The suit would make a very dynamic fabric element. Hopefully the new movie has Michael Keaton in it. No one could come close to his excellent portrayal. Definitely a favorite.

I would buy one if it were Keaton and it was no more than $350. Ssc has priced me out at $400.

That would make an awesome PF. The suit would make a very dynamic fabric element. Hopefully the new movie has Michael Keaton in it. No one could come close to his excellent portrayal. Definitely a favorite.

I have heard that Keaton is in talks and wants to do it, so I hope so too.

Beetlejuice has all the potential in the world to make a sick PF. I would snap one up in a heart beat if it was done well.

Actually saw this in a 1/6 scale size....can't remember who did it but it was amazing

Back