Statue Beesub 1/2 Scale ALIEN III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutch

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got this bad boy in the mail yesterday.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/alien-3-dog-alien

It is one half scale and solid resin. Weighs a ton. The dome is thick and heavy like glass. DHL put the label on the wrong side of the box so when I opened and pulled the foam out most of the pieces fell out. :slap

a301.jpg

Base:
a302.jpg

Shoulders:
a303.jpg

Head:
a304.jpg

Tongue:
a305.jpg

Jaw:
a306.jpg

Extended Tongue:
a307.jpg

As I was putting the dome on, the jaw fell off and hit the floor! This is what happened. :slap Took me a good 15 minutes to find that tiny piece.
a308.jpg

The dome is just sitting on it so there's a gap here.
a309.jpg

Coke bottle for scale.
a310.jpg

I love this bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love

That kit deserves to be expensive...hundreds imho

I would e-mail or message the artist (I used Facebook). Doesn't seem like they want to reveal it publicly.
Thanks. Sent him a message on Facebook.

Not one of my favorite designs, but that 1/4 AvP queen he's working on looks pretty damn great as well. I hope he does more.

Looks very nice, hiding the price has me worried though... A case of If you have to ask and all that.

Looks very nice, hiding the price has me worried though... A case of If you have to ask and all that.

Given the size, I'd say it's pretty fair. I'd be all over it if there weren't so many other things coming out. That and I'd also have to commission someone to repaint because I can't do it myself.

Given the size, I'd say it's pretty fair. I'd be all over it if there weren't so many other things coming out. That and I'd also have to commission someone to repaint because I can't do it myself.

I had no idea what the price was, I meant that if you have to ask, you probably can't afford it. Turns out it isn't too bad though.

amazing sculpt! has anyone seen a painted version or know any good London (UK) based artists? so tempted to buy!

Looking at the thread title I thought this was a full 1/2 figure (if only!), not just a bust. Looks great regardless, can't wait to see it painted.

i've been painting mine up over the last couple of weeks, nearly got it finished... just have to do the teeth and inner mouth, then give it a final coat of lacquer..IMG_20160512_190507.jpg
IMG_20160512_190529.jpg
IMG_20160512_190551.jpg

thanks mate, its been a pleasure to do this kit, i'd absolutely recommend it to anyone who's thinking about getting one. Cant wait to get it 100% finished and take some proper pics :)

Back