Beeline Creative 13" Ron Burgundy Talking figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad this wasn't made in true 1:6. Even if Ferrell is a tall guy,
13" puts him out of scale.

:exactly: I'm still looking for a sculpt upgrade for my Ron:

rb3e.jpg

Thinking now though that if I could find some cool mirrored shades it would help the likeness out! :yess:

With the sequel there should be some fun Anchorman merch out there...The 8 inchers will be perfect for the office desk.

At one point Go Hero was pursuing the license for some Mego-style figures:
nqnh.jpg

but they didn't end up landing the rights.

I'd love to see someone do an official 1:6 scale release...

So most places say the 13" figure is coming in January, but BBTS says November. Is it possible they're getting it sooner, or do they probably need to update their site?

Just saw this. :lol For $45 that's not bad at all I think. Sculpt looks good too. It's a pity it's not 12 inches though just for the fun of interaction between him and other figures.

Well, finally DC Direct and the 70's Kenner Six Million Dollar Man have another figure in their scale.

I'm wondering if making him this scale wasn't a deliberate move on their part. He has "Scotchy scotch scotch vision", like Six Million Dollar Man's bionic eye feature. They might just be going al out on the 70s retro thing. Nicely done. Kitsch in the best way, and fitting with the character.

Maybe there's another thread where people are talking about this? I got it yesterday for about $35 off eBay. I haven't taken it out of the box yet but I can't see anyone putting this along their 1/6 figures or using the sculpt, it looks like one eye is ripped out of his head, it's not as subtle as it looked to me in pictures online.

Last edited:
I too was planning on picking this up but after seeing the YouTube reviews I'm also passing unless it's deeply discounted.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVVnZiOlfzM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVVnZiOlfzM[/ame]

I may grab the 8 inch figures however...

Back