BBTS Sideshow Warehouse Finds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS stuff is frequently more expensive that it is actually worth. But they are a reliable company with good customer service that ships overseas. Some people are probably willing to pay a premium for that.

WTH?

ole.gif

This is going to give me nightmares. :gah:

I´ve just often ordererd by BBTS and they`re great. They ship fast and they just have items in clearance to get low prices:yess:

never had any doubts:)

I never ordered from BBTS. To the best of my recollection, I never heard/read anything critical/negative about them . . . other than higher than usual prices, but . . .

does the superior customer service, etc. that people say about BBTS really . . . really . . . really . . . justify the higher prices by BBTS?

This is not a dig at BBTS in any way. Based on the items, BBTS probably got a sweetheart deal from Sideshow.

How do you just "OOPS" find this stuff in their warehouse? Seems like a big oops with all that valuable product they have.

Also nice to see they have Anakin PF from $149-$249. Sheesh maybe I should have ditched the exclusive and bought a regular and paint the eyes.....

Maybe someday my excl. will be worth what I paid. Sideshow and Star Wars don't make value-hold combinations... except the Maul 1:1 bust.

I never ordererd items at BBTS which cost more than at Sideshow or other retailer.
For example the HT Two Face I`ve got for half of regular price, the bank robber Joker from HT was also a lower price than other shops, so if you look at BBTS and you find an item in clearance you can buy there for a really good price:)

If some items have a higher price you don`t need to buy it there:wink1:

the service is excellent, shipping to germany fast and with tracking number, never had any
problems with them

bbts also buys statues and figures from collectors. it's possible some or all of these were acquired that way.

BBTS prices are usually lower, but when they get stuff from SS that was previously sold out, they bump up the price on it cause they know that it goes for more on ebay and such; which blows cause I would grab that Ex Diablo piece if they had it at MSRP, but theyre asking ebay prices for it :banghead

does the superior customer service, etc. that people say about BBTS really . . . really . . . really . . . justify the higher prices by BBTS?

In my experience no, their customer service is "ok", but it does not justify the prices, I canceled all my preorders from them BTW, because of the customer service not helpful enough and high prices. Preordered my items somewhere else where you have a more personalized response, which is the number 1 thing I look for in a store even if the items are a bit higher in price.

just my 2 cents. :peace

In my experience no, their customer service is "ok", but it does not justify the prices, I canceled all my preorders from them BTW, because of the customer service not helpful enough and high prices. Preordered my items somewhere else where you have a more personalized response, which is the number 1 thing I look for in a store even if the items are a bit higher in price.

just my 2 cents. :peace

all their Po's are cheaper than SS though, I'm not sure why everyone thinks their prices are high, they're usually lower than alterego too...........

Their pre-order prices are competitive, but they will frequently jack up the prices of popular "in stock" items, and even the unpopular, older toys are often high (as we are seeing here). When MJ died, they increased the price of the HT figure from $200 to around $500.

Back