bbkill's sculpt: Bale update Oct 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazing sculpt buddy. especially the up-front face is spot on! is the hair final or still wip?

i couldn't hesitate and play with your work on PS a bit, to see what else can be done on it, if you're still improving it. the only things i could advise are the hair, and i've changed some bit of the face on the side profile pictures:

the front (left original, right modified):

cb-compare-1.png

on the front i haven't made any changes on the face. just modified the hair on the side and on the front.

cb-compare-4.png

this one, i haven't changed also, only the hair.

now we're coming to the the pictures, where i've changed the hair and the sculpt a bit:

cb-compare-2.png

modified the hair on the back, pushed the chin a bit out, pushed the forhead and the cheeks in and modified slightly the eyes.

cb-compare-3.png

reworked the head on the backside, to have a round form and shortened the hair on the back. changed the hair on top of the forhead.
again pushed the forhead slightly in. shortened the nose and changed the look of it, when it goes to the eyes.

other then that, i would also be very happy to see this produced and i would be very interested in ordering one or two sculpts :)

the modified version is spot on!!

Back