[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are fantastic! Really some of the best I've seen. Interested in Deckard, Bond and Willis. Are you still doing the Quaid?

Hi guys, I see there're lots of figure addicts wanting a best fit head and I totally understand that size does really matter in the business. I try my best to put head on some bodies to give a more predictable result, but still there will be feedback from buyer about the head being "undersize", "perfect", and or even "a bit large".....I always prepare to receive these distinct feedback.

For what I can do more is to make the pricing be "within the affordable range, and not to make someone feel cheated when finding the purchased sculpt not as perfect as their ideal expectation"

Anyway thank you for all the support my friends~~especially those who purchased my previous projects~~:)

Here's one more set of photos the heads with my beloved EB body, though the legs are still a little bit too long for this body.
D02_zps61fd6f48.jpg

D01_zpsc734d494.jpg

R03_zps45c9dffa.jpg

R04_zps2338e062.jpg

Deckard looks great!
Any close ups?

Ahhh! Take these pics down! I just want to see it on my shelf already

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Please make a 'young' Stallone (Rocky, Rambo). All sculpts of him so far are without exception just caricatures. :(

Yes yes guys, I'm coming. Thank you so much for support and interest again.
Okay so this is my last attempt to show head on a different body, you know what this is a tt style body! I must say that my zc tux still fit on nicely but this body is way too wide for a slim tux. Thanks to the suit maker I really like how adaptive this suit can be. The shoulder width of this tux is far narrower than that of the body.
20131001_082928_20131001124444382_zps1ef9dc9d.jpg

Yes yes guys, I'm coming. Thank you so much for support and interest again.
Okay so this is my last attempt to show head on a different body, you know what this is a tt style body! I must say that my zc tux still fit on nicely but this body is way too wide for a slim tux. Thanks to the suit maker I really like how adaptive this suit can be. The shoulder width of this tux is far narrower than that of the body.
20131001_082928_20131001124444382_zps1ef9dc9d.jpg

perfact !
but I'll use TTM18 and when does it run ?? really wannttt ittt!!:)

oh yes. open the list now alright :) when I will have HS I will decide which body is the best. it will look damn good to your Lisabeth :)

Back