[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, you might want to take your own advice.

I do. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83109&page=2

When I want a head a specific way, I commission it from
one of the excellent sculptors on here or other forums.
And because I pay for it, I work with the sculptor on all
the details and rightfully expect my input to be heard and applied.

On the flip side, If I didn't pay for it, I can ask questions and
make suggestions, but never try to impose my will on the
artist's vision of how the head should be. Because I don't
have that right, nor does anyone else.

And you may not think civility is in question, but clearly the wording
might be. So ask an artist as many questions as you like and make
suggestions by all means. But perhaps think of how you word them.

If there is a language barrier, things might be taken wrong or not
translate well. So that should again, be taken into consideration.

And being an artist & businessman myself, I've seen both sides.
So that's why I chimed in, hoping to give insight to everyone.

BBkill, the heads look good. Any chance of seeing that DC head
on the new HT TTM-21? Let us know. Thanks Ike.

(see what I did there?) :)

Last edited:
Hi guys, I see there're lots of figure addicts wanting a best fit head and I totally understand that size does really matter in the business. I try my best to put head on some bodies to give a more predictable result, but still there will be feedback from buyer about the head being "undersize", "perfect", and or even "a bit large".....I always prepare to receive these distinct feedback.

For what I can do more is to make the pricing be "within the affordable range, and not to make someone feel cheated when finding the purchased sculpt not as perfect as their ideal expectation"

Anyway thank you for all the support my friends~~especially those who purchased my previous projects~~:)

Here's one more set of photos the heads with my beloved EB body, though the legs are still a little bit too long for this body.
D02_zps61fd6f48.jpg

D01_zpsc734d494.jpg

R03_zps45c9dffa.jpg

R04_zps2338e062.jpg

all these debates about head size :))) I dont knwo guys, I founjd it perfect. size. likeness. just open the list, bb :)

BBkill, the heads look good. Any chance of seeing that DC head
on the new HT TTM-21? Let us know. Thanks Ike.

(see what I did there?) :)

I would say ttm-22 better, but you see I put the head on joker body which is a similar build as ttm-21 in my opinion~the ttm21/regular has a more spherical shoulder than narrow shoulder body.

When I want a head a specific way,

Now you're just trying to waste my time right? My best advice to you is to go back and read my posts in this thread which apparently have you in whatever mood you may be dealing with, and then ask yourself (again) if it's worth your time to comment on them in this fashion.

You may want to focus your attention elsewhere, since you don't commission my posts, I think I'll stick with my own opinions and writing style, thanks.

I would say ttm-22 better, but you see I put the head on joker body which is a similar build as ttm-21 in my opinion~the ttm21/regular has a more spherical shoulder than narrow shoulder body.

While I didn't make any claims about the sculpt being undersized, this is precisely the information that has been disappointing, because for a James Bond figure based on Craig, TTM21 is the more suitable body build. TTM22 is just far too skinny all around - legs, arms, torso, shoulders too narrow.

But opinions aside, if the sculpt is a correct 1/6 scale with a suitable neck for different body types (long enough and able to be modified if needed), then it should work on TTM21 and many other similar proportioned bodies. And of course it's possible to put bigger clothes on a slim TTM22 or beef up its parts with padding, etc. Often times however, this can leave a figure looking artificially puffy, so speaking at least for myself, I'd prefer to use clothing that was already tailored for the correct body size.

That Deckard looks great.

I certainly wouldn't mind if you wanted to take another crack at Indy, now that you have control over the end product.

Has anyone gotten any paint quotes yet?

I'm waiting for one at the moment, so no news on this end.

Back