[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [bbkill] UPDATE P.1 Next step~

Amazing work! I really dig your Deckard sculpt!

Re: girl with a tattoo custom headsculpt

These are all my test print for final check~ one batch of heads were sent out to final printer already :wave~

20130722_214749__zps5aa5e7b6.jpg

any update ?

I think that this double O seven is perfact.
first of all, I love his eyes.

That 007 is absolutely amazing,I hope we have a shot at getting it one day.

How much heads of one kind bbkill use to sell usually?Could be enough for all of us who wants?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

BBkill throw these up for sale, or take down the pics :gah: lol

Re: bbkill's Sculpts: He's here now~

any chance of you revisiting salander? maybe in this hairstyle?
also your mcclane, bond, reeves, arnie and deckard are all looking top notch. looking forward to release.

I'd love to see this hair style..I would buy some more if other
hair styles came out.

lisbeth1.jpg

lisbeth11.jpg

Or I may have to break down and just dremel the resin hair
away and add real hair.

Hi all, heads will be for sale soon~~cast arrived~:wave

CAUTION: heads are narrow shoulder body/ slim body/ slim suit oriented, NOT SUITABLE FOR REGULAR BODY

dc_3_zps431e3069.jpg

dc_2_zps11ca5c7c.jpg

dc_1_zpsca5e825a.jpg

dc_joker_1_zpseee3c6e4.jpg

R01_zps8b9b95f6.jpg

R02_zps8dc5a9a3.jpg

CAUTION: heads are narrow shoulder body/ slim body/ slim suit oriented, NOT SUITABLE FOR REGULAR BODY

Then you've completely blown the scale on both Craig and Ford, neither of which have slim-proportioned bodies. Ford being taller and Craig being wider. The likeness is great on both sculpt, but that doesn't matter if the overall scale isn't correct. This does make me sad because starting with a digital sculpt this is something so extremely easy to compensate for.

However, your information/warning is somewhat confusing, because "narrow-shoulder" in Hot Toys and knock-offs is completely different from "slim body" and will not work with slim-sized suits. Not for waist and leg circumference nor shoulder width. Narrow-shoulder is by all accounts the same as the current "regular" except for less muscular arms - same height and width off by only a couple of mm. Your samples look like SLIMS and therefore I'm taking the "narrow shoulder" part of your warning to be a misprint.

It's sad to hear that these won't be suitable for the regular-sized Hot Toys bodies which are the most copied and likely the most desired for Bond and Deckard customs.

I'm pretty sure there were plenty of people, including myself who made the desire for regular body compatibility very clear very early on. Instead of buying right away, I must now put myself in a position to wait and see how this looks in someone else's custom. Your Bond test images are unfortunately very out of scale with Craig's body type and would not make me happy at all as a completed figure.

Last edited:
I think both might still work on a narrow shoulder body as both actors are fairly slim. The casts look great btw!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back