[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [bbkill sculpt] double-o seven reporting for duty.

Add me to the list for one if there is one being made please :)

Top notch work!

thanks dear, got all the feedback~
do you need some other sculpts? maybe this guy?:wink1:

bbkill - I m speachless:) what software are you using?????
p.s. have you ever considered to make Jean Claude? :)

Actually, now I think of it, the vast majority of us will be putting him in a suit, so a necked head will be fine. The length as is would, I think, be just about right to be long enough for most collars.

As for Keanu, more Kea-NOOOOOO! LOL! It's a great head, but I've never rated him as an actor. A couple of Michael Biehn heads wouldn't go amiss though, one for Hicks and one for Reece.

If the test print of DC looks as good as the render then I'm in for sure!

Roger - regarding neck - I think the same. I looked at my current Daniel with no neck and muscular HT body - not perfect. with suit and neck like this - might be one good figure!

Keanu - bad actor?:) Cmon...shame on you. I would love to have this HS as well!

Yeah well, I've never seen a movie I've really liked where he's given a fantastic performance. He was good in The Gift, but, merely ok in everything else I've seen. I've not seen The Matrix and it has never appealed to me either.

I'd far rather see a good Hicks or Reece myself, but, I'm sure most would snap up a Neo.

best movies of Keanu are romantic ones :)))
p.s. bbkill - whatever you make next will be ok, but please not another Bale or Dexter or any Walking dead :)

Well that's the best Craig headsculpt I've ever seen. If any list is been made, please add me to it.

Thanks!!

bbkill, that turntable Craig looks INCREDIBLE!!! In for 2 of those and 2 Deckards for sure! :rock

If these go into production, put me on Craig's list. hee. hee. Seriously, though. I love this rendering.

I'm in for a Craig if you do a run.

Bbkill, how about something fun, like Chuck Bartowski

Chuck-Bartowski-chuck-and-ellie-bartowski-25464339-267-400.jpg

Count me interested as well - but I'd be doubly interested if it was offered already painted. Possibly for a Deckard as well, and definitely if painted.

I'm in for Craig!Bbkill,congratulations with your new family member!I'm also waiting fore may little princess at the end of may:)But D.C.so far looks great.

Chu, I have a Liz for you my friend, glad to see you back.

Ski

That DC head is insane! let me know when you want my money! You had also shown an incredible Arnold S. previously any news on that head?

Back