[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: bbkill's Sculpts: Tattoo, DC head sizing

Have you seen that H&M has a "Dragon Tattoo" clothing line? :lol It's like soft Salander punk. Kind of funny, fashion line from that movie, and THAT character. Not the type of girl you'd think young girls want to emulate.

Well, I've got the costume choice sorted out for my Lisbeth figure. Am going for the long black coat, black zipped hoody, black t-shirt, black jeans and black semi-laced boots look... partly because I already had some of the bits in my spares box. I'm still undecided as to whether to convert the t-shirt into her **** YOU YOU ******* **** one tho'. :)

Btw, does anyone make and sell good custom 1/6 cigarettes these days? I know Greggo used to do them, but I've tried pm-ing him and no reply.

The Sarah Connor figure came with a cigarette. You might be able to score one of those if you look hard enough.

Great link,

I'm still not adding myself to any lists till I see the next prints.

Well, I've got the costume choice sorted out for my Lisbeth figure. Am going for the long black coat, black zipped hoody, black t-shirt, black jeans and black semi-laced boots look... partly because I already had some of the bits in my spares box. I'm still undecided as to whether to convert the t-shirt into her **** YOU YOU ******* **** one tho'. :)

Btw, does anyone make and sell good custom 1/6 cigarettes these days? I know Greggo used to do them, but I've tried pm-ing him and no reply.

Please share the 1/6 items you find.

Great link,

I'm still not adding myself to any lists till I see the next prints.

Cautious mutha, aren't you?

ShadowX81 said:
The Sarah Connor figure came with a cigarette. You might be able to score one of those if you look hard enough.
Laney74 said:
Thanks guys, I'll check them out. :)

Wor-Gar said:
Please share the 1/6 items you find.
I'm thinking of using the following:
Black t-shirt - probably a Hot Toys Resident Evil Alice one
Black hoody - will use a female size one I bought on ebay, cut it down the front and put a tiny zipper in it
ZC Girl Rebecca leather coat - painted with black acrylic
TTL PMC Baby jeans - dyed black
ZC girl brown (outdoor) boots - painted with black acrylic and laced only partway up.
Figures Home 101st Airborne figure razor blade and silver chain from an old broken one.

I might use the Merit Laptop and Case.
Her earrings, bracelets and rings, I still have to work out tho'. ;)

Here's what I've done so far (and sorry about the photo, I had to wang the levels up to bring out the details):
DSC_0400.jpg

Last edited:

Looking good! I may have to borrow a few of those ideas when I get around to my own Lisbeth.

I wouldn't use the RE Alice T-shirt though. I considered it myself, before realizing how low cut it was. A bit too revealing for Lisbeth IMO.

ShadowX81 said:
Looking good! I may have to borrow a few of those ideas when I get around to my own Lisbeth.
Thanks Shadow and borrow away if you choose to. :)

...I wouldn't use the RE Alice T-shirt though. I considered it myself, before realizing how low cut it was. A bit too revealing for Lisbeth IMO.
Cheers, good point. It might work back to front tho', as the back bit should be hidden by the hoodie and coat.

Thanks guys, I'll check them out. :)

I'm thinking of using the following:
Black t-shirt - probably a Hot Toys Resident Evil Alice one
Black hoody - will use a female size one I bought on ebay, cut it down the front and put a tiny zipper in it
ZC Girl Rebecca leather coat - painted with black acrylic
TTL PMC Baby jeans - dyed black
ZC girl brown (outdoor) boots - painted with black acrylic and laced only partway up.
Figures Home 101st Airborne figure razor blade and silver chain from an old broken one.

I might use the Merit Laptop and Case.
Her earrings, bracelets and rings, I still have to work out tho'. ;)

Here's what I've done so far (and sorry about the photo, I had to wang the levels up to bring out the details):
DSC_0400.jpg

This is real nice~ I have sourced the same brown boots but just don't know whether I have to paint it or not, and~~you did it!~you may consider adding a silver duct tape on the right boot~

bbkill said:
This is real nice~ I have sourced the same brown boots but just don't know whether I have to paint it or not, and~~you did it!~you may consider adding a silver duct tape on the right boot~
Thanks bbkill, I was inspired to start work on the figure by seeing your excellent sculpts. Cheers too for the heads-up re the silver duct tape on the boot. :D
Those boots looked the closest available to the ones in the film. I just put a couple of coats of Games Workshop acrylic on them and it did the trick.

I finished the mods on the sweatshirt and sewed the waist of her jeans tighter, so thought I'd take another WIP pic (with a photoshopped head added):

DSC_0403.jpg

(EDIT: Improved the head size in PS, as it was bugging me as well as Rogerbee. :lol)

I'm still waiting for the coat to arrive and will swop out the t-shirt (as I want it to look skinnier), but I'm happy with the other bits so far. I'll probably file her boobs down a bit more too. Things like repainting her hands, adding the silver tape on her boot and general weathering... not to mention her head, will come later. :)

Last edited:

Rogerbee said:
Is that the proper head size? It does make her neck look a little thin.

No, that's just me doing a very quick'n'dirty bit of photoshop. ;) I hope the actual head will be slightly smaller e.g. similar to this head where the face measures 30mm from jaw to hairline:

DSC_0402.jpg

Last edited:

Rogerbee said:
Yeah, it'd look right if it was that size.

Yes, if bbkill has gone for the 38mm top to bottom version for Lizbeth, then I think it should be a good size.

p.s. I fixed the head size in my earlier pic, as it was bugging me too. ;)

Back