Statue BB-8 Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D8993014-5331-436F-BE12-D9B2851A7E90.jpeg
Looks like 3PO could be next!

They’ve already made a 1:1 3PO. It was $6000 at the time I think. Would be more by now if they released another.

If they make a new one, hopefully they do it right this time and follow what was in the movie rather than an artistic take. The head of the old lifesize was really bad.

Ya I am guessing over 3 g and hallow have fun with this one! Typical side show bad statues continue!

quite overpriced, follows K2SO pricing projection (x13.7) from 1:4 to lifesize:

K2SO 1:1 = 13.7 x 1:4
BB8 1:1 = 3904.5

Well this is up for preorder on thur July 5th for the sum of $3950. Bargain :rotfl

Well I just entered the competition for this, as it's the only way for me to justifiably get this statue.

Though honestly I'm not surprised at all by the price. Though fir that kinda cash I would personally rather get the 1/3 Wonder Woman on Horse than this one.

I just watched the Live show and I'm wondering how solid the body is, given that when Susan went to hug the piece, it shifted quite easily?

And can anyone confirm whether this is 'only' battery operated? If it is that's pretty ridiculous for something this expensive.

I just watched the Live show and I'm wondering how solid the body is, given that when Susan went to hug the piece, it shifted quite easily?

And can anyone confirm whether this is 'only' battery operated? If it is that's pretty ridiculous for something this expensive.

100 percent this is hallow, ss is a shameful company, that I want nothing to do with anymore!

I thought you guys were kidding.

for $4k I want him to move around and follow me just like in the movie. I just bought one that is almost life size for $125 cad ($100 US) that does just that.

this is for someone who likes buying a pair of socks for $100...more money than sense.

Well the life size R2 is only battery operated, Ive already replaced them 3 times this year.

As far as price goes, it's about half of R2 and he is about half the size. Prob what I was expecting.

Well the life size R2 is only battery operated, Ive already replaced them 3 times this year.

As far as price goes, it's about half of R2 and he is about half the size. Prob what I was expecting.

sad a rip off. But he is going to be hallow expect that one! Their pricing is an absolute joke. you can get one custom for cheaper!

Back