Battlestar Galatica Qmx blackbird news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best of luck.

But rest assured, in this case, unlike the Serenity order, I will be and will stay fast asleep.

As much as I want to I can' pull the trigger. I think I'm going to hold off and hope they do the same for the viper.

As much as I want to I can' pull the trigger. I think I'm going to hold off and hope they do the same for the viper.

I'm hoping the Viper will be a larger ES, although judging from the Raider price - I doubt the Viper will be much cheaper.

So I assume you got it tnaig, since based on a recent check, it's even still available, which is a little surprising.

So I assume you got it tnaig, since based on a recent check, it's even still available, which is a little surprising.

Yup. got one ordered and paid for :D

Come on guys, support a company that still does everything in the USA :chew

I see its now officially sold out, I suspect it was sometime before then, just took a little longer to update website and all that.

Looking forward to seeing in hand pics.

I see its now officially sold out, I suspect it was sometime before then, just took a little longer to update website and all that.

Looking forward to seeing in hand pics.

No idea man. Just glad i snagged mine. :lol

Just got an email confirming my order and edition number! I got lucky number 7! :yess: Did anyone else get an email? :wave

Back