Battlestar Galactica On Jan. 16th...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me, and it's about time. Can't wait to see how one of the best shows to every grace television ends. I hear that Caprica has been pushed back till 2010:confused:

Me, and it's about time. Can't wait to see how one of the best shows to every grace television ends. I hear that Caprica has been pushed back till 2010:confused:

Caprica wasn't pushed back at all, they shot a miniseries/movie which is what the trailer is from, but they haven't actually started the show and just got greenlit for the first season.

According to a few sources it should be hitting Sky around the 20th but weve had no promotions on Sky saying so . . .

Hopefully Ill have my ordered 50 inch plasma and Sky HD installed by then so I can watch the end in style

I can't wait to see how this all ends. I know there's a thread with spoilers but I try to stay away from that.

Are you caught up with the series at this point? If so, there's not anything left to spoil.

So I found out who the final cylon is......**spoilers below**

muffit-is-the-final-cylon.jpg

lolcylon.jpg

Back