Battle Troll Has Arrived!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of my other statues are in my office--this one is at home. I will get some other pics to show scale, but not until after my vacation!

Forgot--I did have a Sideshow piece or two left in the house. For size comparisons, here's the troll next to the Wolverine diorama and the Homer Simpson bust. Never thought I would display these three together...

WOW he is small if he only goes up to Sabertooths head!!:google
Looks like he has some great detail but wow small.

No I have the Homer bust also but the TROLL is who Im talking about:rolleyes: what is he 7.5 inches?

Got him also. Looks good. Small, like we had said and that is his only flaw.

The face of the Gondorian Soldier was my main concern before he arrived. But the way you display the statue makes it so that it doesn't matter. The face is a little humerous. The guy is obviously dead, his tongue hanging out of his face.. he really looks like he's been squeezed to death. But there isn't too much detail. Certainly not with color. But like I said, doesn't really matter.

If this guy was CT scale.. WOW... it would be amazing. As it is, it is just really cool.

Deadly Dagger said:
Base looks really nice...but would have to agree with the majority...looks small:horror

Yup.. but to compare the GS with the Frodo on Shelob's base i'd say they are too scale... so he is a mini monster.. but i guess that's ok

Deadly Dagger said:
Base looks really nice...but would have to agree with the majority...looks small:horror

LOL there for a second I thought we were on AdultFriendFinder.com... :eek: :naughty

Back