Battle front 2 Iden Versio Inferno Squad speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d rather a predictable story with interesting characters than one full of twists for no reasons.

"Twist". I read that several times before game release. It was so obvious that Disney will not allow badass female on the "evil" side. So obvious and boring. And lazy written. Just my point of view.

In spite of this, the small time Luke is in the game, he's the hopeful heroic Luke he should have been and not what was in TLJ.

Yeah Luke was good, that's about it. I like Luke in TLJ, probably Hamills best performance. People change, especially with age and experiences.

Yeah I thought it was. I wouldn't say you need to read it to enjoy the game, but it definitely adds to the characters stories, which i guess is the point of the novel hahaha. It shows how inferno squad was formed, the background of the squad members, Iden's family and upbringing, and then some of their missions leading up to the game. And you understand why certain characters make the choices they do with a little more clarity. Depending on how deep you are into the lore, there's some cool clone wars and rogue one connections as well. If your on the fence about it, I'd say its worth reading.

Cool, thanks, I'll definitely pick it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I would also get the audio book if you can and you like that sort of thing, I thought it was really good.

Pleasantly surprised with BF2, much better than I thought it would be although I'm not surprised by the "twist" coming that people are mentioning in this thread.

Oh, and I'd definitely be down for an Iden or generic Inferno Squad figure.

Yeah, when I said BF story was well done and interesting, I was including the book. I wouldn’t even call what she did a “twist” more-so just a natural character progression. Iden is definitely one of the more interesting characters in this Disney era. But yeah, the book is not necessary but definitely helps.

Back