Statue Batman Vs/ Wonder Woman Injustice Gods Among Us Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone finds a link to pre-order the UK edition please put a link to it as I would love to buy that. Does amazon do pre-orders for over sea stuff?

If this is the UK version, then yeah. . .big improvement.

A5z9I.jpg

So much better.... Damn I want this one.

Does the UK PS3 game play in NTSC system like the blu ray discs does? Really want to order this one.

So much better.... Damn I want this one.

Does the UK PS3 game play in NTSC system like the blu ray discs does? Really want to order this one.

I don't see why it wouldn't but let me know what you find out.

I'm pretty sure PS3 games are region free. I know I got some UK games in the past. I really really can't wait for this one. I loved the last Mortal Kombat game and this is looking to offer the same but with DC characters!!!

I believe I'll order the UK version from Amazon UK.

What about 360? Those games aren't region-free, are they? I guess I'll go with PS3.

UK looks miles better but we still can't see the faces well and if they are similar.....

Interesting, Great Price but the paint design on Batman to me is a mix of Owlman and Batman and the expression on him does not need to be fear, Wonderwomans new look, works for me, that would be a selling point for myself

Last edited:
Back