Batman VS Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember this scene in "I Am Legend" getting me super pumped...alas...

i-am-legend-batman-superman-christopher-nolan.jpg

I might be the only person in the world that thinks this, but I am glad as hell this has not happen yet,
the Idea of putting batman and superman Together seems so absurd to me, they come from extremely different places, the tones of each comic could not be more different, I never read the comics though, I just hate that idea. It will probably be made eventually, I wish they did a Justice league movie first, I would rather watch that than B VS S
with the Avengers movie coming out I wonder if anyone is thinking "Justice League"

There was the Justice League movie with George (Road Warrior) Miller that had been cast, costume designed and training had begun. That's the story I want to hear - what happened with that and will it take 10 years to see the designs like it did for the Burton Superman.

I might be the only person in the world that thinks this, but I am glad as hell this has not happen yet,
the Idea of putting batman and superman Together seems so absurd to me, they come from extremely different places, the tones of each comic could not be more different, I never read the comics though, I just hate that idea. It will probably be made eventually, I wish they did a Justice league movie first, I would rather watch that than B VS S
with the Avengers movie coming out I wonder if anyone is thinking "Justice League"

You're not alone.

EVen the idea of the Avengers dosen't have me "super pumped". These are all great stand alone characters and putting more than one super hero in a movie is almost doomed to fail. Someone will get shafted. With that said, I still looking forward to the Avengers.

Batman and Superman are just too different.

Back