Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

@crows and eating a truckload of fast food is healthy? If people wanna treat themselves unhealthy they can go ahead.
My only problem with it is that I cannot understand why you would actually want to starve yourself except for ravingly demented fashion designers indoctrinating you.

tell me who gets paid to eat a truckload of fast food? I don't see the analogy.

tell me who gets paid to eat a truckload of fast food? I don't see the analogy.

True but that comes down to what I said, it's not about what she does, it's about WHY she does it. Being unhealthy isn't a crime, but the reason for it can be immoral.

They're not gonna tie this into the CW. Maaaaaaaaaaybe Gotham, MAYBE. And even that I highly doubt.

They could just add the Flash from the TV show into the movie ?

Yep this is the dilemma. I don't think they'll mix the universes but then I hope that doesn't mean they'll omit Flash. GL like Flash brings humour so and another set of powers (probably the 4th strongest member) so he's needed too but the GL movie might scare them...

So much ******** over a title that in reality changes nothing about the film

How much cocaine does a marketing team need to give a movie about Batman and Superman fighting each other a five-word title?

Title doesn't bother me. It does kind of establish this more as a Justice League prequel than a MOS sequel. But whatever. The logo looks cool. I am ready to see more from production. Tease the Wonder Woman Costume!!

Looks like we're getting Cyborg in the Justice League, since Goyer talked nothing but **** about Martian Manhunter on a podcast last night. **** you, Goyer. I hope Affleck and Snyder push your ass out the door and the superior Terrio takes your place. I've put up with a lot of your ****, but this crosses a line, sir. You look up "Martian Manhunter" in the dictionary, you find a picture of Sam Jackson's "Bad Mutha****ah" wallet from Pulp Fiction. Then he talks **** about the fact that the Martian Manhunter's alias is a homicide detective and that he isn't "using his powers to tell if The President's lying or something." Dude's a *****ing idiot.

Title, long term, dosn't matter. people are gonna truncate it if its good, or forget it if its schlock.

Either Batman V Superman
or
Dawn of Justice.

Likely Dawn of Justice, as it's easier to say.

Sounds like the result of a Marketing boardroom meeting.

Franchise V Franchise:
Precursor to New Franchise

As long as the rest of the movie isn't done with the same amount of ham-handed franchise-building I don't care that much, though.

Back