Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

Why does everyone think Batman is going to beat up Superman in this film? I took Snyder using that quote as it is literally the most famous line of dialogue between the two. Are there better lines? Yes! But they are not as well known. I do not think they are going to go that route. I think it was the coolest way for them to announce this without just flat out saying Batman is in the next film.

I for one am excited about a World's Finest film. Hope Snyder brings it like he did with MoS. Very excited about this.

'"We don't know what we're going to call it yet - Superman vs Batman, Batman vs Superman - but those two guys on screen, that's happening," - David Goyer

Goyer also revealed that the film will address Man of Steel's controversial ending, in which Superman snaps General Zod's neck in order to save civilian lives.
"We will be dealing it with the coming film," he noted. "He's not fully formed in [Man of Steel]. He will have to deal with the repercussions in the next film."

Read more: https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies...ace green.[/quote] Even better for Brainiac.

'
Batman feels Superman is a reckless maniac and a threat. He has to school him. Should be awesome

That or Superman is dispatched to stop a vigilante (Batman).

Either way, I want to see Bats school the Man of Steel.

It'll be interesting to see whether Batman is the discoverer of the kryptonite weakness.

Until I hear of somebody being cast ... I'm holding out hope for Christian Bale.

SnakeDoc

For me this will only work if Bale or JGL plays Batman.

All in all it's pretty sad they need Batman to save the Superman franchise(make the big $$$).

No more Bale as Batman, please. I wanna see someone else in the role.

It'll be interesting to see whether Batman is the discoverer of the kryptonite weakness.

Until I hear of somebody being cast ... I'm holding out hope for Christian Bale.

SnakeDoc

:goodpost:

I agree. I know Nolan and Goyer have said over and over again that the Bale trilogy stands on it's own, but it would be great to see Bale's Batman come out of retirment to school this reckless Alien.

I mean if anything, he would feel the impact of all the destruction experienced in Metropolis after what he's had to face.

No more Bale as Batman, please. I wanna see someone else in the role.

12.gif

:goodpost:

I agree. I know Nolan and Goyer have said over and over again that the Bale trilogy stands on it's own, but it would be great to see Bale's Batman come out of retirment to school this reckless Alien.

On what, quitting?

I am looking forward to seeing a new Batman outside of the Nolan world. I really hope they don't bring in JGL as Batman for this.

Cumberbatch as Batman

What's funny about all the people hating on Cumberbatch as Batman, saying he doesn't look the part, is that, at certain angles, he's a dead ringer for Christian Bale.

That's not the reason I choose him, though. I mainly picked him for his performance in Star Trek. That, and the fact that he's already played the World's Greatest Detective only makes him even more fit for the role, IMO.

Isn't Billy too old to play Batman?

Unless you live in an alternate universe in which this movie is going to be a direct adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns. :monkey4

I don't think Bale will come back(thank God)... Goyer and Zack made it sound as though it's another version of Batman.

Because it is way too early in the game forBatman to show up. Bats has his own series of films and I do not see Superman intrudingin THOSE.

Realistically as hard as Warner Bros is pushing for a Justice League film, we're lucky that the whole ****ing league wasn't thrown into this Superman sequel.

Batman will walk over your cold corpses

Khan_Singh%2C_alternate_reality.jpg

OT: Whos that in your sig btw The Mike?

Back