Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

How? He's Batman...he's a walking depression. Dude doesn't even smile :lol If it was Adam West Batman I could see it.
In theory, you can play Batman totally straight and still make him hilarious. Giffen and Dematteis did it with the Justice League International. But there's no real chance for that in this movie "universe," since there's no place for humor at all apparently.

Absolutely. The fact that some folks consider lines like "nice coat", "does it come in black", "it's not an S" and "I just think he's kinda hot" as humorous still baffles me.

"So, that's what it feels like"

Batman talking to himself in that stupid voice. I laughed, not because it was funny. It was stupid.

Absolutely. The fact that some folks consider lines like "nice coat", "does it come in black", "it's not an S" and "I just think he's kinda hot" as humorous still baffles me.

Nice coat and does it come in black are intended as humor, what about Batman blowing a wall in Arkham, passing though one of it's cells with 2 inmates and telling them "excuse me", c'mon that was funny :lol The fact that it's not Thor broke girls doesn't meant it's not humor nor levity, it doesn't have to be a cheap sitcom :lol

It's about the same level of humor you find in TWS.

Last edited:

The real humour, was in 2005 when Bale started talking like the voice over guy / interviewer from The Peoples' Court. :huh

Nice coat and does it come in black are intended as humor, what about Batman blowing a wall in Arkham, passing though one of it's cells with 2 inmates and telling them "excuse me", c'mon that was funny :lol The fact that it's not Thor broke girls doesn't meant it's not humor nor levity, it doesn't have to be a cheap sitcom :lol

It's about the same level of humor you find in TWS.

I'l admit, Marvel has at times gone too far with either eye rolling humor or forced unfunny humor, but i'll take that over this:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 57

"So, that's what it feels like"

Batman talking to himself in that stupid voice. I laughed, not because it was funny. It was stupid.

It makes sense for the audience for him to use "the voice" but yeah when you think about it its extremely silly for him to talk to himself that way. :lol

Eight years in the Batcave and, when Bane arrives, he has his butler do all the leg work.:lol

I swear, the guys sounds somewhat NORMAL on Begins. It all went to **** from there.

Actually it's extremely silly for you to post that comment. Bale growly voice is awesome.

In Begins maybe.

After that, Batman went full retard. Poor bastard couldn't breathe with that tight ass bat helmet over his his face.

I'm not the one wearing hockey pads! Love that line in that gravelly voice!

PADTHS

Gave Sylvester the cat a run for his money.

Back