Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

^ Jye in one of his 'I don't have anything to say but I feel the need to post right freaking NOW' moods. :lol
Fixed.

Also isn't this kind of mood is actually dominant in his case? No? Ok-ok, don't yell at me! I'm just asking. Geez...

:monkey3

Still miss the spit curl.

As someone who combs their hair in a similar manner (not exactly, though; I really don't like that, honestly; it looks like it'd be better suited to Ultraman or the totalitarian Superman from Injustice), I can say that I'd love it if they gave him a spit curl. I've pretty much trained my hair since I've combed it for so long, so I really only need a little water to do the trick. That doesn't really hold, though, so, after a few hours of doing my daily itinerary, sometimes, the hair closest to the front will come loose and fall on my forehead. It's not a legitimate spitcurl, but it's close enough, and I guess the point I'm trying to make is that it'd be awesome, and a nice homage, if, during the battle sequences, a stray hair would fall out of place and land on his forehead in a similar placement to the spitcurl.

So they plan on having a tv DC universe and a movie DC universe competing with each other? Yea, that doesn't have bad idea written all over it.

Marvel is cross marketing between TV and movies, and it's clearly working. The shows support the films by providing further stories around the same characters, or at least the same universe, as the movies. One medium supports and builds the fanbase for the other.

Instead, DC plans to cannabilize their own properties. Fans of TV Flash will find issues with movie Flash and vice versa, many to the point that it will hurt the chances of a stand alone Flash movie having success.

Most Superman had the spit curl, even the young superman from the 80's tv show.

John Haymes Newton

However, he was replaced with this guy and I think this was the first time they started to move away from the silly spit curl and a more modern hair style...before Dean Cain or Tom Welling. George Reeves was the first though.

Gerard Christopher

Gerard Christopher is probably where they got the hair style from for the new 52 Superman....too bad the suit sucks.

Back