Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Old batman? They told us this batman was in his late 30's early 40's. (Rumored/teased). Ben Affleck is 41. RDJ is contracted to play ironman until he is atleast 55. With Robert teasing at comic con that we will hear plans/news about his contract/ironman 4 "sooner than later". That's 14 more years affleck can virtually play batman. What do you mean not much more they can do with him?

Old batman? They told us this batman was in his late 30's early 40's. (Rumored/teased). Ben Affleck is 41. RDJ is contracted to play ironman until he is atleast 55. With Robert teasing at comic con that we will hear plans/news about his contract/ironman 4 "sooner than later". That's 14 more years affleck can virtually play batman. What do you mean not much more they can do with him?

Hey, look...Affleck had his time as batman and he looked cool in the costume, but now it's time for a new younger Batman. Affleck just got too old :lol

I'm okay with this. I was a bit worried that, after the SDCC video and the official pics, with all the Miller influence, we'd wind up with a full blown silver haired, possibly mustachioed Affleck as Bruce, but the grey temples are a good balance. I still hope that, with the exception of the design elements, this Batman is more versatile and similar to the main universe Batman than Miller's.

I can just imagine Cavill-El going to punch him in the jaw, & Batfleck sucking his fist into that chin like a hungry Sarlacc. :lol

Great defense weapon btw. :lecture

They say the bat cave will have a tattered robin costume. I guess it's not surprising a death in the family is a classic batman story and hell if marvel can make money of winter solider I am sure DC can do the same with the Red Hood aka Jason Todd. I guess Hush would be an interesting one as well. Since they already used elements of knight fall in the dark knight rises.

It's stressful being a billionaire, attending galas, running corporations AND on top of that being a night-time vigilante dealing with psychotic villains and other cases.

:goodpost:

I can relate :lol

Back