Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I find it nearly impossible that this movie can be even half as entertaining as its respective thread.:lol

Eh, it is what it is. It's not hard to google.

:lol

Eh, it is what it is. It's not hard to google.

Apparently I have a memecenter account, a twitter account, Kinja account (God knows what that is) and a **** ton of obscure website accounts I don't remember setting...

I do have a figure realm account though, posted my Batman there.

Anyway, you turned out to be a real sadact Destro, reaching new lows since you created that secondary account after being banned, even worse than the misogyny in this place, only a matter of time before you get banned again.

A real example of what a sore loser is :lol

Small things, are celebrated by small people. I do the right thing and ignore, but yet and still....

I think Gaspar is the real troll. It's relentless, obsessed, and lives in Mexico.

Small things, are celebrated by small people. I do the right thing and ignore, but yet and still....

Big things have small beginnings.

At least you admit defeat, good sport, yeah you can't ignore me, I'm too important for you, clearly.

I think Gaspar is the real troll. It's relentless, obsessed, and lives in Mexico.
obvious-troll-is-obvious.jpg

Think he'll give you a pat on the butt for the assist? :wink1:
Kdi1Q.gif

Last edited:

This thread is out of hand. We all need to just enjoy that a movie like this is being made. Wish everyone would just drop the silly arguments.

Back