Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

@Destro Thanks you for not posting a costume that is actually better than Gadot's :goodpost:

Even ignoring the fact that those are not WW costumes...

Except you're totally wrong, check the 1st Cavill Supes pick for this movie, and tell me the aren't parts of it that are chopper and blurred to be put in that fake rooftop.

Oh, whaddayaknow :dunno it still conveniently supports my point :lol her arms look just as thick

Oh you mean her knees? You mean that part that's covered by the shin guards? Because unless you were at the Con and had X-ray vision, you cannot see the rest of her legs nor thighs.

Point for me again :yess:

Never heard of it, you should go and tell the guy who edited that pic then.

This guy clearly hasn't been exposed to my PS skills. :lol

Here I thought I was at least exemplary! :lol

:lol

Because unless you're blind, she already matches that fake poster.

And she already looks like WW.

I think she's good to go, let them fight.

Sure, Gadot is not as hot or muscular as that brunette working out, oh well, I'll survive. :lol

Because unless you're blind, she already matches that fake poster.

And she already looks like WW.

When talking with you Gaspar I feel like a volunteer Optometrist.

View attachment 123786

So yes, Photoshop is sometimes used to "enhance" physiques. I know, novel idea.

There's just no getting around it, this girl is pigeon-boned. So many other superheroines out there and this is who she gets to play. :gah:

@Destro Thanks you for not posting a costume that is actually better than Gadot's :goodpost:

Even ignoring the fact that those are not WW costumes...

Except you're totally wrong, check the 1st Cavill Supes pick for this movie, and tell me the aren't parts of it that are chopper and blurred to be put in that fake rooftop.

Oh, whaddayaknow :dunno it still conveniently supports my point :lol her arms look just as thick

Oh you mean her knees? You mean that part that's covered by the shin guards? Because unless you were at the Con and had X-ray vision, you cannot see the rest of her legs nor thighs.

Point for me again :yess:

Never heard of it, you should go and tell the guy who edited that pic then.

Do you know the characters that those cos-players costumes are based on? Guess what, they look just like the character. That's the point. All of those costumes are VERY high quality and look more like the characters they are based on than Gadot looks like Wonder Woman. Covering your eyes and shaking your head, doesn't change that.

On to your argument about the Sups pic, it's actually pretty funny. Cause it's like you don't think the Superman pic was manipulated. Smdh

You obviously don't work with Photoshop, nor do you seem to have a familiarity with high pixel density photographs taken by DSLR's and from your answer, and your replies seem to revolve around you not wanting to believe that photo enhancing people.....exists?

You can clearly see the bottom of her quads in that pic, acting like you don't see it, doesn't help your argument. Her legs are still sticks, yet they don't look that way in the photo. Larger quads just don't magically disappear several inches above your knees. :cuckoo:

Some more evidence....

image.jpg

Her arms look exactly the same size in this pic from years ago.

Actually, she looks bigger from this pageant pic than she does at Comic Con.

image.jpg

So once again. I have made my points. I suppose you can still keep trying to say I'm wrong, "cause you say so".

Man, you guys just keep going on and on. :lol

For me personally, I don't care how she looks. I'm more concerned about her acting and how she's going to sound. Her beauty pageants, commercials and Fast and da Furious filmography isn't really making me too confident in what she can do.

Michael Keaton had Clean and Sober, Beetlejuice, etc. before Batman. Ledger had Brokeback Mountain, Monsters Ball, etc. before Joker. They were both criticized but they had range. What does Gadot have?

I just can't understand how in 2014, someone believes that pics aren't photoshopped to enhance people's bodies.

Do you know the characters that those cos-players costumes are based on? Guess what, they look just like the character. That's the point. All of those costumes are VERY high quality and look more like the characters they are based on than Gadot looks like Wonder Woman. Covering your eyes and shaking your head, doesn't change that.
No I don't, and if their respective characters' outfits are meant to look like home-made cosplays, then great, nailed it, but I specifically said a costume that looked better that Gadot's, which to any normal human being would've replied with WW cosplay costumes, but despite the fact that you didn't, those costumes you posted are not better nor higher quality.

Accuracy was not the issue here now was it? Then we enter the realm that the 100% accurate costumes for superhero movies are non-existent and in fact, this WW movie costume is closer to the source than most superhero movie costumes.

So, 1st of your points, not proven.

On to your argument about the Sups pic, it's actually pretty funny. Cause it's like you don't think the Superman pic was manipulated. Smdh

You obviously don't work with Photoshop, nor do you seem to have a familiarity with high pixel density photographs taken by DSLR's and from your answer, and your replies seem to revolve around you not wanting to believe that photo enhancing people....doesn't.....exist?
My point was that Supes' pic WAS altered around the edges.... Can you read?

I'm not denying enhancements using PS, you silly :lol I was saying that cutting one pic and putting it on top of another DOES affect the original pic's edges.

And no, I don't know **** about PS.

You can clearly see the bottom of her quads in that pic, acting like you don't see it, doesn't help your argument. Her legs are still sticks, yet they don't look that way in the photo. Larger quads just don't magically disappear several inches above your knees. :cuckoo:

Again, can you read? Further more, do you have an eye problem? I don't want to be insensitive if you do.

Sigh, anyway, yeah, you're wrong, what you can clearly see in that pic is just about where the shin guards are covering in the poster, nothing more.

Some more evidence....

Her arms look exactly the same size in this pic from years ago.

Actually, she looks bigger from this pageant pic than she does at Comic Con.

So once again. I have made my points. I suppose you can still keep trying to say I'm wrong, "cause you say so".

You suppose right, but not cause I say so, because your "evidence" says so.

And what you prove there is that Gadot's detractors have been using her worst possible angles and pics to make their points, because the last pic there has good wonder woman body.

Also her arms are clearly thinner in the 1st pics than what we've seen recently.

I can't. Obamacare.

Well that explains it.

Anorexia?

Yup, exemplary like a stool sample.

Anorexia?
In all seriousness, you do realize you're not winning any awards for acting like a ****, right?

People don't think you're any cooler. People don't suddenly want posters of you on their walls.

No one with any civility is going to be proud of the way you act. They're going to look at what you post and think you're a scumbag.

I don't get you people. It's like you're so desperate for pointless internet bro-fives that you'll just troll and troll and troll and troll and troll. Endlessly.

When does it stop? When do you mature? When do you realize you could be accomplishing great things in this short life?

You can be so much better, Frank. You could be an honorable, noble, productive, kind and trustworthy person. You could aspire to greatness. You could be an example for the human race. You could be one of your beloved superheros. You could be... a real-life Superman.

So much wasted time, so many wasted lives... 'Tis a shame.

What? That's the only thing this thread hasn't covered 40 times over, already. :lol

In all seriousness, you do realize you're not winning any awards for acting like a ****, right?

People don't think you're any cooler. People don't suddenly want posters of you on their walls.

No one with any civility is going to be proud of the way you act. They're going to look at what you post and think you're a scumbag.

I don't get you people. It's like you're so desperate for pointless internet bro-fives that you'll just troll and troll and troll and troll and troll. Endlessly.

When does it stop? When do you mature? When do you realize you could be accomplishing great things in this short life?

You can be so much better, Frank. You could be an honorable, noble, productive, kind and trustworthy person. You could aspire to greatness. You could be an example for the human race. You could be one of your beloved superheros. You could be... a real-life Superman.

So much wasted time, so many wasted lives... 'Tis a shame.

*runs to remove Frank's poster off his wall.

Back