Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

That's what I keep saying. Why would you pick a guy with a monstrous physique to play a character whose power comes from a magic ring? It's a waste. If they cast him as anyone other than Black Adam, it's a colossal mistake.

100% Agreed, he's tailored to be Black Adam.

1621895_10202451799272187_1631129248_n.jpg

That's Luthor right there, I can see this working, with some effort in his transformation.

The dynamic though of him being less powerful than Superman, and less skilled than Batman lends itself to a good story, though.

True but Herny cavil would look small next to the rock it wouldn't look right if he starred in just a stand alone green lantern it could work.

True but Herny cavil would look small next to the rock it wouldn't look right if he starred in just a stand alone green lantern it could work.

Nah, it just means they'll put GL in back, which will work better for the group shot anyway.

I have for as long as I remember envisioned LL Cool J as Cyborg, even when the kids watch Teen titans Go! I always think , man that should be LL Cool J. Don't know why him in particular, but that would be my ideal casting.

Thats odd and a waste of resources because it looks like they could have someone just sew this together in a couple hours. :lol
Zod_Trio.jpg

It was odd and did seem like a waste of resources. A practical outfit would've been better, definitely cheaper and likely enhanced the performance of the actors.

Back