Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, he's the "Zemo" of the story. The badass who witnessed superheroes fighting and destroying buildings around him and then made it his mission to kill the "good" one who survived the clash. He doesn't cross the line into killing innocents like Zemo but their motivations overlap just the same. Very fascinating to see a "hero" in .

1408.gif

And BP didn't hide his intentions from the world the way Bruce did. Bruce even lied to Alfred for months didn't he?

Bruce even lied to Alfred for months didn't he?

He lied when he led Alfred to believe that he was only chasing the White Portuguese, Lex, and KGBeast to stop them from bringing a bomb into Gotham. Alfred ends up putting two and two together, then appears to get kicked out of Bruce's plan to destroy Superman.

Watched the "ultimate" cut last night.
What a mess. Really enjoyed it.

I can see now why Warners freaked out.
It's an interesting mess though. But a couple of WTF moments.
The shower butt? I mean why? No context or reason except that Snyder wanted to shoot Afflecks arse.
And the bat logo in the lottery ticket. Haaa!
:rotfl

Last edited:
Watched the "ultimate" cut last night.
What a mess. Really enjoyed it.

I can see now why Warners freaked out.
It's an interesting mess though. But a couple of WTF moments.
The shower butt? I mean why? No context or reason except that Snyder wanted to shoot Afflecks arse.
And the bat logo in the lottery ticket. Haaa!
:rotfl

:lol :lol

Oh Rory you always bring out the best in me!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Watched the ultimate cut with a tall glass of lemonade next to me. When the piss in the jar scene came I had to throw it away. I do not think it was better just more drawn out. It reminded me of one of those artsy foreign films that is supposed to be filled with deep meaning. Then suddenly it turns to an American action film at the end. Imagine Jerry Lewis playing Lex Luthor that's what Eisenberg reminded me of. My wife kept saying, "This is what you've been waiting for?" And "When does it get to the good part?"

I was pleasantly surprised that Best Buy had the steelbook in-stock a few days ago, and it should be here in the next couple of days. I can't wait!:rock

Back