Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gadot was really great, honestly. Most of her lines were well delivered, a couple of them were delivered like Fast&Furious lines but that's alright :lol

And she definitely has the warrior feel down, AND no less important, she's able to show kindness, like when Lois sees Supes dead, Gadot turns to Lois and gives her this soft compassionate look, like "poor child", that's what sold me on her, can't wait for her movie.

I am seeing this at 4:30 today. Going in w/ as open a mind as I can. My only major concerns: the tacked on Doomsday storyline and Lex (is this Jr?)?

Just ignore the critics reviews. They're completely off.

Gadot was really great, honestly. Most of her lines were well delivered, a couple of them were delivered like Fast&Furious lines but that's alright :lol

And she definitely has the warrior feel down, AND no less important, she's able to show kindness, like when Lois sees Supes dead, Gadot turns to Lois and gives her this soft compassionate look, like "poor child", that's what sold me on her, can't wait for her movie.

That plus her cocky smirks during the fight. I love that she never showed pain when she was thrown against the wall or dragged through the ground. She showed confidence like she wanted more. :clap :yess:

Apart from Doomsday, the film was excellent. Every single scene with Batman was perfect.

This Batman versus Leto's Joker is going to be immense.

She wasn't bad at all, I know some reviews say she gave a wooden performance but I didn't see it. I don't think this movie is enough to judge whether she's good casting or not though. I'm pretty worried about her solo film if I'm honest, but in the little I've seen of her in the role, I already prefer her to Mystique and Black Widow :lol

Apart from Doomsday, the film was excellent. Every single scene with Batman was perfect.

Agreed, Doomsday ruined the entire 3rd act for me. Everything before that I thoroughly enjoyed. I wanted more Superman though.

Mystique and Black Widow were definitely cast worse than Gadot as Wonder Woman :lol

I think her solo film will be great. I'm excited to see how she tackles her own film.

Scarlet and Jen Lawrence are the epitome of miscasting.

It's pretty shocking too that Gal is far more physically imposing than both of them, especially when you consider the uproar when she was casted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked Doomsday. There was something so disgusting about Lex reanimating Zod's corpse. Like, he wasn't just disturbing the dead, he was perverting it. That moment when the ship challenges what Lex is doing, citing how the Kryptonians had vowed to never corrupt their biology again...it was just unnerving and I thought really justified why you would even need a JLA to fight these threats Supes alone couldn't handle.

That plus her cocky smirks during the fight. I love that she never showed pain when she was thrown against the wall or dragged through the ground. She showed confidence like she wanted more. :clap :yess:
Oh yeah, I loved that too, when DD threw her like I don't know how far and she literally smiled :rock:

She wasn't bad at all, I know some reviews say she gave a wooden performance but I didn't see it. I don't think this movie is enough to judge whether she's good casting or not though. I'm pretty worried about her solo film if I'm honest, but in the little I've seen of her in the role, I already prefer her to Mystique and Black Widow :lol
Yup, some wooden lines but her overall performance was great.

Agreed, Doomsday ruined the entire 3rd act for me. Everything before that I thoroughly enjoyed. I wanted more Superman though.
I didn't ruin it for me, the CGI was ass (aka average for big blockbusters) and DD's design was retarded, but the fight was alright.

Mystique and Black Widow were definitely cast worse than Gadot as Wonder Woman :lol

I think her solo film will be great. I'm excited to see how she tackles her own film.
Hear hear! Add Gamora to that list.

I think she did a good job acting with her facial expressions in the film. Maybe some of the lines sounded a little weird because of her accent and because she has difficulty trying to sound less foreign.

That was cool. I laughed how the batmobile was busted to ****, sparking and what not as he drove. But how the hell did he get the doors back on after Supes ripped them off? :lol

They werent on were they? As soon as Bats pulled up he jumped out

I loved the film... I don't get the hate at all.

Is it perfect? No. But literally no film is perfect... each has it's faults. I enjoyed this movie more than some of Marvel's latest efforts.

Gal was a perfect Wonder Woman. I loved her theme.
Ben Affleck was a great Batman.

The only casting I wasn't crazy about was Lex. I've seen the movie twice now and he did end up annoying me less the second time around.[emoji38]
I hope the Justice League is:
- Batman
- Wonder Woman
- Aquaman
- Flash
- Cyborg
- Mera
- Superman (when he returns)

I could see them adding Green Lantern, Black Canary (she was rumored) and Martian Manhunter too.

I think one of the aspects of the film I enjoyed most was that it reminded me of DC's animated films (which are great) I hope the JL follows that tune and we get an epic battle with each hero having their own villain to face.

After read green lantern rebirth I was began to really enjoy his as a character. And although he has not been cast yet and is stated to not make an appearance in JL1 I am forever hopefully that character with the most power weapon in the universe will make his debut.

I can understand why they are talking their time since they wish to turn him in to a franchise and not just a supporting character like Hawkeye or black widow.

I basically want JL war the animated movie only on the big screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Could be, so she can definitely improve, in the meantime, I need my mafex figures now!

Have you seen the DC collectible WW figure? I think it looks pretty good too.

52lS0gk.jpg
dsIo6mI.jpg

The Mafex looks great too.

Back